Chapter 18

Seulgi's POV

I woke up hearing a small rattling noise from the kitchen. Someone must've cooking when the aroma of the food lingering all throughout the room. I lift my body up to sit as I analyze the situation that was happening.

"Where am I?" I murmured under my breath, slightly massaging my head when I felt my head was starting to ache. The pain is ruthless, it feels like it was killing me. Even with a severe headache, I manage to wandered my eyes in the place and minites later, I realized I'm at Irene's condominium.

"Fuck hangovers." I stood up, dragging myself at the kitchen door. The more I go near the kitchen, the more I feel I was hungry due ro the aroma of the food. I took a peek on who's inside and saw the person I wanted to spend the rest of my life.

I thought to myself, this is the kind of mornings I want to experience when I wake up everyday.

Leaning my body against the wall, I stare at the most beautiful creature God has ever created. Irene was wearing her cute bunny apron, obviously cooking something for breakfast. Her hair is kinda messy with all the work she's doing but still her beauty is outstanding. It feels like every move she makes are playing slow motion in my eyes.

I walk towards the nearest chair and sat my flat ass out. I watched her do her thing without her noticing me, she's still busy cooking the food that she doesn't know someone was looking at her.

"I hope it's okay." Irene murmured while tasting the dish she prepared. I can't help but to butt in since I think she's having a hard time with the taste test. I walk towards her direction and slightly took a glance at the food.

"Of course it is." I said, leaning my chin in her exposed shoulders. She was wearing a loss shirt, and the collar is so big making her shoulder more exposed.

"Holysh- Seulgi! Don't scare me like that!" She yelp as I backed out when she acted to smack me with the wooden spatula she's holding. I just laughed with her reaction, she always looks cute on whatever thing she does.

"What are you cooking unnie?" I asked, laying my chin again in her shoulders when she turn her back on me. I really like Irene's scent, it was quite addicting and intoxicating.

---

Irene's POV

"D-Dont ask. I don't know what is this also."

I honestly answer to seulgi's question. It's my first time cooking this dish so I'm not familiar with the ingredients or how should I cook it. I feel like trying some new dish so I scroll through social media accounts to find a perfect and delicious dish.

When I found a decent one, I searched it on youtube on how to cook the food step by step. They called it kare-kare, I think. It's a popular filipino dish and just by looking at it makes me drool in delight.

But scratch that topic! What's with seulgi? Doesn't she remember what happened last night?

The way she acted today, she somewhat feel comfortable. Which I guess she's really drunk that evening and didn't remember what happened. That's good tho, I don't want our relationship to be awkward with that mistake. Yeah, mistake.

My thoughts were cut off when I heard seulgi spoke again.

"What kind of experiment are you trying this time bae joohyun?" Seulgi said mocking my dish. I look at the food I was making as I elbow her stomach, making her groan in pain. The dish look decent enough for us to eat! She's just want to tease the hell out of me.
Oh this little brat.

"Get off me before I kick your ass. Just sit there and observe. You'll be my slave once you taste this. Now sho! You're distracting me." I said shooing her away. I saw seulgi was pouting before she sat down, she complied on what I said tho. Good girl.

"Just be sure its enough for making me your slave." Seulgi stated leaning her head at the table. I just keep my cool and focus on my dish again. I don't want her to make fun of my masterpiece.

You'll see seulgi, it'll be delicious.

---

"So how was it?" I ask her, crossing my fingers under the table, hoping the food is good. She took the spoon towards her mouth and munch and munch and think, and munch again, and think-

"Can you please tell me if its good or not!" I said losing my composure. She was teasing me and I am sure of it.

There's no day she wouldn't mock me. I confront her one time why she like to make fun of me and she just replied 'because you look cute.' I should be mad at her, but the moment she told me her reason, I considered her to tease me more.

But it sometimes makes her annoying that I want to punch her in the fucking throat.

"Are you on your period hyun? I'm still processing the food can't you see?" Seulgi stated, and open her mouth for me to see what's inside.

And she can be gross sometimes too.

"Oh my God seulgi you're so gross! Finish that shit." I said as I smack her forehead. The idiot just laugh at my statement and swallowed the food. I thought she was done critiquing but another batch of spoonfull of food was shove into her mouth.

"You're so sadist unnie." She said pouting.

"Anyways, the dish is good. I expect it to be delicious since the chef made it with passion." Seulgi said, taking another food in her mouth when she swallowed the recent.

A satisfactory smile was form in my lips as I heard what she said. Thank god it was good, I wouldn't know what to say if it didn't go well.

"Well, I'm Bae Joohyun, what did you expect? I'm perfect and I have everything." I said proudly and I just earn a laugh from seulgi. I was about to stand up to put the empty plates at the sink when seulgi added something that made me pause at my tracks for a moment.

"You don't have a boyfriend tho."

Well..

What can I say? She's really a bitch. I swear if I don't like this asshole, I might kick her out of my condo and never ever invite her again inside.

But instead of acting mad, I whipped my head towards her side and gave her a smirk.

"I don't need a boyfriend, having you is enough." I mindlessly said to seulgi.

"What?"

...

"What?"

-----------