Chapter 33

Moonbyul felt furious, broken, and cheated; you can say she's overacting but it's what she feels and she has no plan on hiding it. Even though Yongsun and her are not officially labeled their relationship, moonbyul has her right to feel cheated since they shared the most precious moment that every romantic relationship has.

Moonbyul's head is occupied with why's as she drives with no specific destination. She had a lot of questions lingering in her mind. She want answers on why did yongsun lied but not for now, she choose to get away and give herself some time to process the sudden surprise event.

Lots of missed calls and messages from yongsun can be seen on her broken phone screen. She smashed the hell out of the innocent thing when it kept ringing as the sound starts to irritate her eardrums. She's just lucky it's still working but she doesn't mind if it won't work anymore tho, if that is the only way to keep it silent then she'll gladly break it.

Yongsun's explanation doesn't matter, for now, all I need is peace of mind and time alone.

Moonbyul is so occupied that she didn't realize her car brought her to the famous place in Korea, the Han River. The sound of the water colliding in the shore made her insides calm. Her eyes wandered around looking for people and then a weak smile form in her luscious lips when she find no one; Thank God.

God is with me this time. She thought.

She laughed at the thought that her mind is not focused on driving but still didn't encounter a single incident. She's internally giving herself praise as she steps her foot out of her car. The cold breeze embraces her petite body that gives a shiver to her spine. Moonbyul has a spare jacket inside the trunk but didn't bother taking it.

She looked up and saw the stars and moon are shining so bright. A tear fell out in her eyes as she thinks of what happened.

"I should have her wrap around my arms by now but she chose not to. She should have known I will consider that guy as her friend if she have told me the truth, but no, she lied." Moonbyul murmured to herself letting the frustration out of her system.

"Should I beat the guy then? But who am I to do that anyway. I'm just her friend with special benefits. Tss" Moonbyul added, convincing herself she did the right thing turning her back away from her.

"That's right. Shame on me for that kind of mindset." She ended and gave herself a pity laugh.

"Moonbyul?"

Her train of thoughts was cut off when she heard someone from behind calling her name. Moonbyul slowly turns her head back as she looks at that someone with both eyes partly closed, in an attempt to see more clearly. And, when she recognized the girl, her eyes widened and her broken self suddenly turns into an excited one.

"Yooa?!"

-------

Yongsun's POV

I have made up my mind to tell moonbyul about this marriage shit, but for now, I'll deal with the guy myself. My stepfather has messaged me the location and I thank God the cafe is not too far from my apartment, so if it's time to get back, I'll arrive on time.