Chapter 12

Moonbyul

Yongsun took my hand in hers and led me to her bedroom. The moment we entered her room, I felt my insides turn due to the nervousness I was currently facing. She slammed the door shut and grabbed my collar, kissing me roughly as if her life depended on it. She pushes me into her bed with her raw power as she lifts her shirt and tosses it, along with her bra, on the floor. She's now standing half-naked in front of me.

What a stunning view, every detail of her is flawless.

I stare at her, my mouth half-open. That's the kind of body that everyone would kill for.

Dear God,

       Thank you for the food.

Love,
Moonbyul.

She unbuttoned her pants and slid them all the way down to the ground. I quickly grab her waist and pull her into my lap, causing Yongsun to straddle my lap. She's still wearing her underwear, but I can feel the warmth between her legs. It was enticing and tempting. And, oh my God, she feels so good that I could eat her all night.

I kissed Yongsun fervently, and she didn't bother to stop me. She places her hand on my nape and pulls me in close, blocking any air circulation between us. I let go of her lips as I trail kisses down to her jaw, down to her neck, and mercilessly suck her collarbone, forcing her to grab my hair roughly with those small but dangerous hands.

"Mmm byulah..."

My left hand is in her back, supporting her when she begins to arch her back pleasurably, and my other hand is now on her right breast, gently kneading it. Massaging it as if it were donut dough.

My kisses have arrived on her chest and god knows I can't wait to devour them. I suck one of them and played with the other one slightly, pinching her erected nipple and flicking it occasionally, making yongsun grind on top of me even more. Her body was betraying her as she tried to muffle her moans.

"Hmm-" she moans, pulling my hair hard as she grinds her hips on me even more forcefully.
I ignore the pain and continue to provide her with pleasurable sensations.

I inserted my thumb into her mouth. Yongsun sucks and licks it without hesitation, making my fingers wet inside her mouth. I rub it around her nipple in a circular motion. Her breathing became heavy as I repeated the action back and forth. She's having trouble controlling her hands as she smears them all over my body, digging her nails into my scalp and shoulders.

"aah shit," her breathing has become irregular, and so as mine.

I did it on both of her breasts and was pleased with how she reacted. I was addicted to how responsive yongsun can be as she purred, growled, and moaned. I let her body lay down beneath me. I'm now on top of her, completely enticed with her. When my stares became a little longer, Yongsun just bit her lip and shyly covered her face with both of her hands, feeling embarrassed all of a sudden.

We already make suck faces, so there's no need to be embarrassed.

"Your beauty is breathtaking," I said with a smile. Yongsun returned my smile and kissed me once more. The kiss became gentle and passionate as if we were taking our time with each other.  And besides, there's no need to rush. We have the entire night to do whatever we want.

I let go of yongsun's kiss once more as I crept down on the most sensitive part of her body. I slid between her legs, giving her thighs small kisses and gentle bites. When she feels my breath between hers, Yongsun closes her eyes tightly. The sight of a flustered Yongsun is so beautiful, and she appears so vulnerable and fragile, that I wanted to take even more care of her.