Chapter 24

Moonbyul's POV

I'm at my car leaning coolly as I wait for yongsun. I'm here to fetch her since seulgi said jennie invited us in their little celebration in Lisa's place. We don't quite hang out and have fun as group of friend, so when seulgi told me about the party, I immediately told her we're coming. They're all so busy with their schedule so it's hard for us to have a perfect time together.

We just only met once when irene introduces them to us, but even if that was just a one time event, we blend pretty well as if we know each other for years. We also aren't awkward with each other when we met in public places. I talk to them normally as if I know them a long time, I consider them as friends and same goes to yongsun.

And speaking of yongsun, I saw here walking gorgeously towards my direction. She's wearing a simple white but elegant shirt and a pair of ripped jeans which she paired with a not-so-high heels. I purposely told her to wear something comfortable since we're not going into a fancy party, but a simple cat birthday party celebration.

It cracks me everytime I remember seulgi told me about this. It's my first time hearing someone said they'll celebrate their cat's birthday- and I find it cute and a bit funny at the same time.

"Erase that grin on your face, you look like a maniac ready to jump on it's prey." Yongsun said as she approaches me, stealing a quick but satisfactory kiss.

I don't know why but we don't feel awkward with our situation, acting like lovers but still don't have any label. Am I that idiot for still not asking her to be my girl?

"I'm not a maniac. I just cant help but to be mesmerized by your ethereal beauty." I said and gave her my cutest toothy smile.

Yongsun's face blush but she immediately hide it by walking towards the passenger seat. Ignoring my little tease to her flustered state. She always looks cute in all aspects, she isn t trying hard, she was born with it.

"You're greasy as always." Yongsun said before finally entering the car. I just chuckled and shake my head while I opened the door and slid myself in.

---

Minutes later, we arrived at the exact place seulgi have told me, and my mouth went agape when I saw it is a mansion, Lisa's mansion to be precise.

The guards asked our names and check the name list, which probably the list for an expected visitor. He opened the gate and greeted us with a smile. I just smiled back and nod as I drived inside, finding a proper spot to park my car.

I was about to talk to yongsun when someone knocked the window. I open the door and glared at the person infront of me, she gave me a grin and I jog to the passenger seat to open the door for yongsun.
As soon as yongsun went out, she gave seulgi a wide smile and hug Irene which is standing next to seulgi.

"You look gorgeous irene. You too seulgi but irene is more outstanding." Yongsun said that made seulgi scoffed. We just laughed at her reaction and proceed to the venue. I heard the party will be held in their backyard.

As we go inside, we saw the decoration that I'll say is simply cute. There are balloons scattered all around the ground and letters pinned on the wall saying 'Happy Birthday Leo'.

Jennie saw us, squealing while running towards irene and yongsun's direction. She gave them both the tightest hug with a kiss on her cheeks, same as seulgi and me.

"So you're really serious about the celebration. I thought you're just kidding." Irene said and laughed. We are now seated in a round table comfortably talking with each other.