Chapter 30

Moonbyul's POV

"I'm quite good at acting right?" Yongsun proudly stated pertaining to the scene that happened earlier. She's right, she got me with her acting skills and I have to admit she's good. If she's not a CEO then I would say she have a shining career being in an entertainment industry. But I prefer her being my wife more than an actress tho. I mean... yeah.

"Yes, but Seulgi is better." 

If Yongsun is the rising rookie, then Seulgi is the pro and we all know why.

"Huh why?" She asked confused.

"Nothing, just a hunch." You guys already knew so I guess I don't have to explain.

The others are already resting in their respective rooms. Jennie successfully got Lisa back when the cat woman decided to act mad earlier at the girls' childish act. Jennie just gave her a kiss- estimated 0.1 second, - in her lips and she already gave in, made herself a blushing mess while Jennie just laughed at her. That's how whipped Manoban is to Jennie.

As for Jeongyeon and Nayeon, they're okay. What happened earlier is a common scenario for them since Jeongyeon is one of a hell prankster. And for Seulgi and Irene, they're also okay. 100% okay. They might be doing some routines right now that I hope not to discuss any further.

"Are you not tired yongsun-ssi? Don't you wanna sleep?" It's already late and I'm worried since she's not taking any rest. When we finished our dinner she and the girls immediately chugged the remaining drinks and I'm shocked she's still in her senses knowing her alcohol tolerance is lower than us, or did she drink?

"Even if I want to, I can't. It's already 4 am and I still have work to do later." Seriously?

"Work? Yong, you're exhausted, tired, and sleepy. Can you just skip work just today?"

Is it that important? More important than to have a good sleep? I thought. I guess she really loves her job, but no, for now, she needs a rest. And even if she works, I know she can't still focus on the thing she's been doing knowing she doesn't have enough sleep.

"I told-" She protests but I decline.

"Okay here's what you're going to do. I'll take you home, you take a shower, eat, sleep, and rest. End of conversation."

"But I have a meetin-"

"Tell your secretary to postpone your schedules."

"But it's importa-"

"No more buts or-"

"But- hmmp." 

A kiss is always the way to shut someone's mouth- well, her lips is kinda inviting and I'm craving for it since yesterday so, can't blame myself.

"You saying something?" I asked as I parted our lips apart. Yongsun eyed me with her infamous death glare but her cheeks are blushing and it looks cute on her. I just gave her my innocent smile to irritate her more. Upset yongsun is so hot that even if she wanted to kill me, I would let her and gladly end my existence in this cruel world.

"I told you it's impor- hmmp." 

I close the gap between us, again. But this time I bit her lips and entered my tongue to tease her more. Yongsun is beautiful and hot but when it comes to arguments like this, she's stubborn as hell and this is the only way I know for me to convince her.