Chapter 15

Someone's POV

I stepped out of the airport and looked up to get a better look at the beautiful clouds above the sky. I haven't seen South Korea in years, and I can't even remember what year I was here. I've always wanted to set foot in this land, and I'm relieved to be standing where I should be. I inhaled some fresh air and exhaled heavily as a calming sigh escaped my mouth.

This feels like home.

"So much has changed, but the changes are beautiful," I murmured under my breath, taking in the tall buildings and bustling environment. I was standing outside in the middle of the airport, memorizing the location and saving it for future reference.

It took almost a minute for me to pull my phone from my pocket and contact my butler to let him know I had arrived. I hope I didn't make him wait too long, knowing how old he is.

"Oppa, I'm now at the exit, sorry for keeping you waiting," I said as soon as he picked up the phone. 

From the other end of the line, I heard him lightly chuckle, and I believe he was shaking his head. Even if I am distant for an extended period of time, I am aware of my guardians' personalities and how they interact with me. And I will never forget that, not in a million years.

"Oh no madam, it's okay, it's my job anyway, no need to apologize," Mr.Park said, and I couldn't help but smile.

I miss these people, the way they laugh, and the way they look after me. In my most recent hometown, I am always alone; there is no fun, no hangouts, only work. But even if we didn't hang out, I was always happy here. I miss Korea, my home, my friends, and most of all... her.

"Wait a minute, madam; I'll hang up now," my butler said, and the sound of a line being cut rang through my ears. I instinctively put down my phone to see if the line had indeed gone dead. When I notice that it has done so, I immediately return it to the pocket where I had placed it minutes before.

I didn't have to wait long before I noticed oppa's car approaching in my direction. I mindlessly hop like a bunny, as if I've been waiting to see my owner for years because I'm overjoyed that I'll see them again.

When the car stopped in front of me, he ran down to get me. My face lit up when I saw him, and I dashed over to his side to give him a long, tight hug. You can't blame me for being happy to see him; he's like my second father and looked after me when I was a kid. He's also a big part of who I am today.

There is no me without him.

"Oppaaaaa~ I miss youuuu." I said as I clung to him. Mr. Park just laughed at me as he patted my head, as he always did when I was a kid.

He's not just my butler, I think of him as a member of my family. When I was a kid, he was always there to guide me, as was Unnie. His wife is Unnie, and they have a son named Skyzer, who is always adorable and handsome. I'd pop out his mochi cheeks if I saw him now.

Back then, I'm pretty spoiled by him. If I wanted something, such as food or toys, I would simply look at him with my signature puppy eyes and ask for it. If I asked for candy before going to bed, he would sometimes close his eyes so he wouldn't see me and give me what I wanted. But he would surrender and give it to me anyway because he loves me as his child.

"You never change, madam. You're still the kid I used to babysit, but now grown up," Mr.Park said, looking at me with longing eyes, which I mirrored because that's how I feel about them.

Oppa has aged greatly; I can see wrinkles on his face and a portion of his hair has turned white. Her appearance, however, remains the same and as attractive as before.