Chapter 42

"Why? Where is she?"

Yongsun asked the moment she set foot at moonbyul's house. She saw seulgi walking back and forth while fidgeting. Seulgi didn't feel good, her heart was beating so fast and her stomach is starting to turn down because of nervousness. She's starting to feel like throwing up but urged not to do so, and gladly she can still handle it.

Yongsun on the other hand is starting to get worried. She's been dialing byul's number since she was in her car but it always says it was out of reach, indicating she turned off her phone or just ignoring yongsun's calls.

"I don't know! She took her car and drive away. I know byulie and I know she'll do something reckless now that she already knows the truth!" Seulgi sat on the couch covering her face with her palms.

She didn't know what will be her reaction if something bad happens to her bestfriend. She has seen all of it before and she wishes all the Gods above she will not witness it again.

"Truth? What truth?" Yongsun asked confused.

Yongsun doesn't know that dahee was alive since moonbyul didn't tell her. Seulgi looks at her in the eyes and contemplated if she'll tell yongsun everything in this type of situation. That will be a waste of time.

"Just- I'll explain everything later." Seulgi said and stood up fixing herself and grab her phone at the mini table in front of her.

"Do you have any idea where she is heading? I'm fucking worried." Seulgi proceeded to talk.

Yongsun was still confused but she didn't ask further knowing the explanation can wait. She was thinking of any possible destination moonbyul might go but she surrendered when she can't think of any. Until the light bulb flickered in her head.

"No... but I guess I know someone."

Yongsun fetches her phone from her pocket and dials the number she was hoping to know where moonbyul was heading. It ringed for more than a second before a girly/manly voice was heard.

"Thank God you picked up!"

Surely Eric knows where her fiancee is.

"What is it this time woman?" Eric whined in the other line, he acted irritated but yongsun didn't notice it since she's helplessly worried to byulie. She can't think of anything now just moonbyul and her safety.

"Do you have any idea where byulie is? Or are you with her? " Yongsun gestured seulgi to walked outside while talking to Eric on her phone, which she did walk outside also. If Eric knows where byulie is, they will definitely hop the car and go.

"She's not with me. We already separated ways hours ago, but she has asked me the location of my brother's place. She said she needed to talk to him about the separation of our marriage. Maybe she's there?"

As if yongsun wasn't nervous enough, now she feels herself nearly fainting just by the thought of moonbyul going at Yoondo's crib.

"Fuck- send me that location." She said panicking.

She wasn't sure if moonbyul is already there but she wishes she still wasn't.

Yongsun already witnessed how moonbyul fights before when she saves her at the bar when they first met but still, she has a feeling something bad will happen and she can't afford to lose her future wife because of this.

"Why? That's my brother's secret hideout yongsun. I can't just give it to you that easily." Eric said.

"Then why did you give it to moonbyul?!" Now Yongsun is pissed.