Chapter 38

Yongsun's POV

Moonbyul and I had a great time despite the embarrassing moment that happened between us and the waiter. I'm glad he let us slide and choose to ignore our cheesiness.

We've talked everything out and apologize for our childish acts. We both shared the things that have happened in those times when we're not on each other's side. She have mentioned her renewal of contract to her agency, seulgi's pestering her to talk to me, and the other important details happened.

But, what she didn't mention is who is this girl, standing in front of her door. Claiming she's the person moonbyul have promised to marry someday.

I'm beyond shock.

"You've got to be kidding me?" All I said the moment she introduced herself.

"I'm serious. Where is she? Could you please tell her I'm here?" She retorts.

My mouth was hanging opened. Unable to utter the proper words to say to this person in front of me. She can't be serious? Why didn't moonbyul tell me about her?

My mind is debating whether to open the door wide and let her in and be the respectful person I am or to beat the shit out of her face for claiming my 'fiance', that is also her 'fiance'?! Moonbyul is currently at the bathroom taking her quick shower and I'm in the kitchen preparing something to eat when this girl popped out of nowhere claiming my moonbyul hers. Yes, mine.

I'll admit, she's cute. She has this look-a-like image of a barbie. Her face is so small and has pretty attractive eyes. Her body is also fit and sexy. This is literally moonbyul's type of girl.

I'll talk to that hamster later 🙂

Even this news upset me. I still need to hear her side and clarify things before I jump to any conclusions. We just made up things and I don't want that to happen again.

"Uhm may I know your name?" I calmly asked and gave her my most respectful smile.

The girl doesn't know who am I. She maybe thinks I'm just one of moonbyul's friends, or worst she might think I'm moonbyul's maid since I'm still wearing an apron when I open the door.

"My name's Yooa. Moonbyul's childhood friend and soon to be fiance." Yooa happily said and held her hand forward to give me a handshake. I look at her hand for more than 3 seconds before I looked her in the eyes and smiled politely.

"I'm sorry I can't do a handshake. My hands are kinda greasy and dirty from cooking." I decline.

My hand is perfectly fine and it is in the right condition but I choose not to give her a handshake. It makes my blood boil and I don't know why. But, since she's pretty innocent and has a friendly approach. I consider to not be rude even if I really wanted to.

"Yong!" Speaking of the devil. Moonbyul yelled beside me who's now in her comfortable clothes, fresh from the shower.

I gave her a 'You better explain yourself later' look before I gave her a fake cheerful smile. And since she's standing 4 meters away from my side, she still didn't know who's the person at the door looking for her. Moonbyul gave me a confused look before I opened the door wide to let Yooa in.

"There's someone looking for you." I said and crossed my arms as I step aside to let the girl in.

Yooa immediately steps inside and met eyes with moonbyul who's now stunned on her ground, mouth slightly agape. Her confused face change into a terrified one. She's literally hiding something from me with the way she's reacting right now.