Chapter 20

Moonbyul's POV

Another day. Another shit in life.

I walk towards the bathroom and do my morning routine, wash my face, brush my teeth, comb my hair and so on and so forth. Nothing to do today so I guess I'll just watch interesting movies and have fun by myself. Well, yongsun's schedule is a bit hectic this week and I totally understand if she wouldn't have time to hang out with me. She have informed me the other day about this anyway.

And about dahee? I just shrugged it off and tried to forget it. Maybe I'm just tired and I was not in my right mind that night. I could've just missed her so much to the point that i was hallucinating things. Maybe that's my way to fight this longing, to imagine she's with me.

I smile thinking the bitter reality. All this time there is still part of me that can't move on. You can't blame me tho, dahee became half of my life. Through thick and thin she's with me, have stay by my side through hard times and supported every decision I made in life. And maybe that's the reason I can't easily let her go. Everyone always says I should moved on and let go of our memories, but I can't, I still can't.

But don't get me wrong. I really, really like yongsun. I mean, I like her to the point that my day is not complete without her presence and touch. She help me get through this pain I'm experiencing for the past month, and I'm really thankful for that. I just need more time to completely set myself free from this horrible situation I'm in.

I smile from the thought of yongsun. I wonder what my yeba is doing right now? Oh, I gave her the nickname yeba which means 'pretty fool', which also describes her the most. It's cute right? She didn't like it but she can't do anything about it either. So she just let me call her with that from now on.

I'm done with my routine as I walk towards the kitchen to grab my breakfast, but before I can go to my destination, I saw seulgi at the living room sitting like an idiot. She's not in her right mind, spacing out as she stares intently at the wall infront.

"Seulgi?" I said as I approached her, taking my seat infront of her. Instead of responding, seulgi just proceeded on her eye to eye contact with the wall. I can't believe she didn't notice my presence. She was still looking at the wall while I'm now here infront of her.

"Okay spill it. What's the problem?" I said and stared right through her eyes. I don't know if she's just ignoring me or what? But I know this is slowly pissing me off.

"Oh hi IRENE. Come on, seulgi's right here." I purposely yelled Irene's name to get her attention, which worked because I saw her flinched and fix herself. Seulgi look side by side at the four corners at the living room, when she notice Irene was not around, she breath heavily and gave me an intense glare.
Now I'm interested with this.

-------------

Seulgi's POV

"Fuck you byul." I said and glared at her mocking face. How dare she uses my weakness? She knows I automatically panic when I heard that name for goodness sake.

"I love you too seulgi." Moonbyul said still eyeing me.

"So tell me? What possibly happened why you're acting like that? I mean, you're not in your so called mind earlier. If you have a mind, of course." Moonbyul said with a smile on her face.

I really appreciate the thought of her agreeing to my decision that I should stay in her house, but there's a part of me that wants to kill her also. Sometimes moonbyul is really annoying, so annoying that I wanted to smack her in the face.

"I'm not like you so yes, I have a mind."

"And nothing... nothing happened." I added which make her raised her eyebrows.