Chapter 43

"Did he sent you the address?" Seulgi asked when she notices yongsun's phone vibrated.

The latter read Eric's message and a relief sigh escaped from her mouth.

"Yes, and he also said there is a shortcut. We might get there in just a few minutes."

---------

"YOU BASTARD-" Moonbyul yelled ready to attacked Yoondo but the guy pointed his gun at the two person hanging on the wall.

"Uh uh, if I were you I would put the gun down before someone from this two would seriously get hurt." Yoondo warned her.

Moonbyul hardly gripped the gun in her trembling hands. She knows what will happen next, she can foresee everything. This was also the same scenario back that day, but worse this time.

Yongsun was not in her senses when someone hit her head earlier when they arrived. She had a severe bruise at the side of her stomach and she can't even open her eyes completely. Seulgi on the other side fainted. Her lip is exploded due to Yoondo's manly punch collided in her face. They are both hanging helplessly at the wall. They feel like they've been crucified.

Slowly and carefully, moonbyul put her gun down and slide it behind her. The gun landed near the door she entered earlier, as she pulled her body back up again.

"Does this thing bring back memories moonbyul-ssi?" Yoondo said walking calmly, back and forth at the room. He was like a shark waiting for her prey to swim in the ocean for him to eat them.

The figure of the guy walking like he's some kind of God irritates byulie, how she wishes she could split his body in half to end this all, to give the world the peacefulness it deserved.

"I assumed you already know everything right? The game seulgi played when she's begging on her knees infront of me? Why don't we play that game now... but this time...."

"You're the one choosing on who will you gonna save." Yoondo mockingly stated as he clasps her hands together. Moonbyul clenched her jaw hearing what Yoondo said. He can't be serious. There's no such thing she would pick between her bestfriend and her girlfriend.

Moonbyul's eyes wandered around the room, studying the possible things she might use for protection. She also realized that the only person who's here are the four of them. There are no signs of other men in black and she was relieved to know that. But what scares her is the mysterious door on the other side of the room. His guys might be there hiding and just waiting for Yoondo's signal to come out. That would be a big trouble if that happens.

"And why would I choose on who to save if I could save them both." Moonbyul confidently answer. Yoondo's laugh erupted from his mouth that he's eyes nearly bulge out from laughing. He found moonbyul's answer somehow entertaining that it made him shook his head.

"You're funny! You can't even save the person you love back then." He said.

That's right, that's the biggest mistake of moonbyul, for not fighting until her last breath. But it all changes now, she have promised in her grave that everything will be changed. She won't let anyone get hurt again just because she's didn't protect them.

"You're the biggest coward I have known in my whole life. I hope you are aware of that." Moonbyul mockingly stated that made Yoondo's expression turns sour.

He's offended with moonbyul's choice of words. All of his men praise him for her braveness and strategic plans when it comes to business and all. And now he would just hear someone said his coward just because of an unknown reason? That hurt his pride. He can't believe a girl said that straight on his face.