Chapter 40

Moonbyul's POV

We have successfully got the contact details of Eric thanks to Yongsan's stepfather. We actually thought we'll get a hard time getting what we want but when Yongsun told him that she wants the number Eric for a date and to get to know each other, he forwarded the digits of the young man minutes later without further questions.

I got off my car and walk towards the coffee shop we planned to meet Eric. Yongsun called her right at the moment we got his number and planned on meeting him at the famous coffee shop in town. Eric on the other hand declined to say he has a date with his boyfriend, but yongsun is persistent and manages to get the date she wanted. Eric thought he's meeting yongsun today but guess, it would be me, only.

I spotted him at one of the tables near the glass window, waiting for his date. He is wearing a black jacket with a white T-shirt underneath and skinny jeans paired with his black boots. If you first meet him you wouldn't really know that he is part of the LGBT community and if I were to ask, my first impression of him will be a badass man that wanted to fuck all the beautiful girls in town. 

"Hey." I greeted and stop in front of him. He confusedly looks up and gazes at me from head to toe, his busy scrolling through his phone, and didn't notice my presence when I arrived earlier.

"I know I am handsome and all but I'm sorry to announce honey, I'm a beautiful pink butterfly. Go get pick another guy to entertain you cause obviously, I can't do that." He proudly stated and got back to his business again which is ignoring me. I scoffed at his words and internally rolled my eyes. Did he just think I'm hitting on him?

Not in a million years. I hate dicks.

I helped myself by sitting at the chair in front of him as I gave him a wicked smile which made his eyebrows furrowed. I don't want to scare him with my presence so I'm gonna start this talk nice and slow.

"Eric Nam, do you know me?" I asked as I placed both of my hands at the table, intertwining them.

I can see the confusion running on his face as he tried to think for a certain thing that relates to me and when I saw him frown, I know he doesn't know who I am. He opens his mouth and tried to speak but immediately surrendered when he can't think of any names.

"No, I don't think so?" He answered and put down his phone completely.

I didn't let my guard down even if I know he is completely harmless based on his appearance. But still, he is part of NAM, he might just be playing or acting that he didn't know me to do his job.

"Omg wait... you're not my boyfriend's wife are you?" He added.

Or maybe he really doesn't know?

"Your boyfriend got a wife?!" I shockingly yelled which made her stood up and covered my mouth. I was dumbfounded by his action, he said he doesn't know me but literally touch me. If I met people for the first time I wouldn't dare touch them without proper consent.

But for him.. whatever. Not that I care anyway.

"Shhh lower it down you bitch, oh God what if someone knows me here!" He said and get back to where he seated. He wandered his eyes at the crowd and when he was sure that no one cares about our conversation and not a single person know him, a relieved sigh got out from his mouth.