Chapter 35

Third Person's POV

"You're quite secretive you know that." Yongsun's stepfather said to the man who's sitting on the backseat in its limousine, got a glass of wine in his right hand while he played with his not so long beard, twirling it just like a motherfucker that he is.

The man; who's in his late 30's, gave him a light chuckle as he takes off his sunglasses and glances back to the cafe where the 'heartbreaking' scene happened.

"Is the marriage still in line, cause I think you're brother just perfectly ruined it by telling yongsun his sexuality." The old man said as he drink the wine his holding.

Speaking of his brother. Eric gracefully steps out from the cafe as he walks towards his car while humming a song he's been listening to on his earphones. When yongsun left Eric to search for moonbyul a while ago. He decided to stay a little bit and order some coffee while processing the drama he saw from yongsun and her lover earlier.

Eric admit tho, yongsun have a great taste picking someone like byul. He finds moonbyul attractively handsome and at the same time pretty and cute. Perfect package.

The man in the car; Eric's brother, never leaves his eyes on Eric as he hops in his car and drove away. What eric did is part of his plan. He knows eric can't stand pretending to be a straight guy and any moment his true colors will break free, and it did.

"Oh no, my brother just made his role perfectly fine. No worries. Besides, I'm not really planning on binding them together. I just want some extra thrills before I totally ruined her again. I like seeing her in pain, it makes me feel alive." The mysterious man said.

"How did you even know my stepdaughter is her lover?" The old man asked confused with the situation his seeing. They may be friends but the old man barely know the plan playing in his friend's mind. 

"With the help of a little friend from the past." He answered with a smirk forming on his lips. He's totally loving the idea of what is happening. Loving the fact that he's ruining not just moonbyul's life, but also the people she cares about.

This is called revenge you asshole. I'm gonna make your life a living hell. He thought.

"I wonder what will be her reaction if she'll know that the person who she trusted the most, did something that she may not like." The mysterious man said with a playful grin plastered on his face.

"I don't really care about your plan on ruining that Moon.. Moonbyul? Right?" Yong's stepfather questioned and the man just nodded.

"So yeah, I just want the money in my account. I already convince Yongsun in this marriage so I expect you to do your part." The old man said and the man just nod. He's starting to feel irritated with all the noise he heard but he knows he should not let his temper ruin the plan. He still needed him.

"You could have taken the position on marrying my daughter eh. Why eric?" The old man asked confused. He should be the one meeting yongsun in that cafe but chose to exchange eric.

"Not to hurt your ego, your daughter is beautiful but totally not my type and besides--" he pauses and gave the man in the driver seat a hand signal to drive home as he takes his sunglasses back to his raging eyes

"- coaches don't play. I already calculated my plans, just wait and see." He said and the car drifted away in their previous location.

"You are one of an asshole, Yoon Do Nam." Yongsun's stepfather said and his lips formed into a playful smirk, giving him a cheers in the air, and Yoon Do just gave him an approval grin.