When I awaken I go through my usual routine. Take a shower, get dressed in cloths from Mckenna and Emma, and eat breakfast. This time they put me in a navy dress and flats. Although the sleeves won't fit over my bulky cast so I can't cover it up today. We get in the car and head to school. Once we get there I follow Emma and McKenna to where their group meets in the morning. We all stand underneath a big willow tree. We talk for a while and I get to know Lilly more. When the first bell rings we all head to class. The day goes by fast consisting of a lot of homework. When I get to lunch a new girl comes over and sits with us. "Hey can I sit here?" She asks. "Sure" we all say in unison. She says her name is Ramey. Lilly tells us that she got a boyfriend today named Jeremiah. We all eat and talk until our lunch time is over. Once e I walk into chemistry the teacher tells to get with our partners from yesterday. I immediately start blushing at the thought of Tyler. We go to the back and sit at one of the many lab tables. The teacher starts talking about boring stuff in the front of the room while Tyler and I pass notes.
Tyler- are you as bored as I am in this class?
Me- YESS who isn't.
Tyler-what happened to your arm :(
What do I say? Do I tell him what really happened? I think I will tell him about my past when I trust him more. I mean you wouldn't tell a stranger that your dad died, you got bullied because of your brother, and your mom can't take care of you. Would you? I decide to write him back.
Me- I don't want to talk about it right now.
After I hand it back to him you can see guilt and pain on his face. He gives the paper back to me.
Tyler- I am so sorry. I shouldn't have asked.
Me- it's ok.
The teacher says something really loud. "Now you have a project to do. It will be with your partner you have right now." Great. He explains the project and tells us when it is due. He also says that it is an at home project.
Tyler sends me the note again.
Tyler- hey partner. ; ) do you want to start tomorrow and at who's house?
Me- sure. Mine will be fine. Do you have a car?
Tyler-why yes I do.
I don't have time to respond before the bell rings. I go to my locker and to history. Once I get there Tyler and McKenna come in and sit down around me about five minutes into the boring lesson the teacher gets a phone call. "Hello? Yes. He is here. Will do. Ok. Bye. Tyler you are needed in the office for dismissal." He stands up to get his work and leaves. The rest of the class goes smoothly. As so the rest of the day does too. At the dinner table Uncle Adam asks how our day went. "wonderful" I say. Once I finish all of my homework I go straight to bed. Except tonight I don't have peaceful dreams.