The plane ride goes by pretty fast considering I fell asleep. Luke shakes me awake and says we have arrived. I look outside and see that is now dark in California. My phone says it is 7:07 here. We get off the plane and get Nala. Next we head towards the place to get our bags. We grab our bags and sit and wait for uncle Adam. After about five minutes we see a blonde headed man come up to us. "Hey Uncle Adam" Luke says. "Hey guys, lets get you home." We give hugs and get in his car. In about ten minutes we see a glimpse of the beach. I dose off until we get to the house. " Wake up Autumn" I hear Luke say. I get up and help bring our bags inside. Aunt Mia, cousin Emma, cousin Eli,and cousin Mckenna greet us anxiously at the door. "Autumn, Luke!" they all yell. "Hey guys" we say. We all get hugs from them. Then ask where our rooms are. Mine is on the top floor and has a balcony. Luke's is on the second floor. I go to my room and see that the walls are my favorite color. A dark forest green. I don't inspect much more. I lay down and fall into a peaceful sleep.
🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁
When I wake up I look at my surroundings. Where am I? I wonder. Then I remember that I am at my aunt and uncle's house. I look at the time. 3:26. Ugh I wish I could go back to sleep but I can't fall back asleep. I get an idea to text Luke.
Autumn: hey Luke u up?
Luke: yeah. I can't sleep
Autumn: me either. Want to come to my room? I have a balcony
Luke: sure. Lucky. Be there in a minute.
Autumn:ok be quiet.
I send my text then get out of bed and put some pillows and blankets on the balcony. A minute later Luke comes into my room. I take him onto the balcony and shut the door behind us. We sit down and start talking. "How long have you been up? " Luke asks "since about 3:30. You?" "2" "oh" then we talk about random things for a while. Then I ask a question. " Why wouldn't you let people know we are siblings?" He looks at my for a minute the looks at the skyline. He sighs. Just when I am about to lose my patience he starts to answer. "I never meant to harm you. It was just my friends,they never liked you. The thought you were annoying. They told me if I wanted to be their friends that I should act like I didn't know you. I thought it would eventually blow over but it didn't. That one time you were getting made fun of and saw me laughing, it was all because of them. I wanted to stand up for you. " He says "but you didn't" I interrupt. "I know and I should have. I am so sorry Autumn. So sorry." He finishes then starts crying. I scoot over to him and hug him. "It's ok. I forgive you Luke. " I say "you do?" He questions. "Yes as long as you don't do that here. " "I promise" he states. He slowly stops crying. I sit back and watch the sky line and slowly fall back asleep.