22

The next morning I wake up at 3:20. I am so tired, yet I can't go back to sleep. All I can think about is Sam trying to drop me during the stunt. I look at Instagram for a while and then at 3:52 I get a call from Tyler. I was not expecting it at all,so I answered and couldn't speak.
"Hello,Hello. Autumn are you there" "Yeah it's me."
What did he need at 3:52 in the morning?
"Hey. I was wondering if you maybe wanted to go to the park?"
"now?"
"Um. Yeah. I want to talk to you. Plus I can't sleep."
"Ok. I guess. Let me get ready. I also will have to sneak out so give me a minute. "
"Ok. See you soon."
I get up and put on a jacket and pants. I grab my blanket and go to the balcony. I climb down and walk to the park. Since I live close it only takes me five minutes. Once I get there, I see Tyler's truck. I go up and knock on the window.
"Hey" he said.
"Hi." I said in a tired voice. He gets out of the car and walks around to the back. He climbs inside then offers me a hand to get on. I gladly take it and jump up there.

We lay down in the back of his truck. With a cover over us we stay warm. We look up at the sky. With all of the city lights out you can see the stars clearly.
"See that star right there?" Tyler asks as he points to the sky.
"Yeah."
"My dad always said that everyone has a star in the sky for themselves. He said that that's mom."
I thought about it for a minute.
"Then that must be you." I say as I point to a bright star.
"No darling. That's you. Your the bright one. No one can take that away from you." He states.
"And that's your dad," he points up," and your mom. " He picks two stars right together with equal bright ness. I shiver at the thought and because I am a little cold.
"You cold?" Tyler asks.
"Yeah just a little."
"Come here." He says as he starches out his arms. I gladly embrace his arms and lay my head on his chest. We sit there for a minute before I break the silence.
"I miss them."
"I know." he says. "I know you do." That's the last thing I remember before drifting of to sleep.
🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁
Tweet tweet tweet.
I wake up to the sound of beautiful birds singing. I yawn and sit up. I open my eyes and get used to the light. I am in the parks parking lot. I look over to see a sleeping Tyler. I grab my phone and check the time. 6:38. What?! I guess I fell asleep. I need to get home.

I wake up Tyler and ask him to drive me home. I climb up to the balcony and wave Tyler good bye. Once I get in my alarm clock starts going off. Good timing. I start getting ready for school.
🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

School was ok. I guess. If you count being bullied and getting left out as ok then my day was great. I only got I see Tyler once. He looked about as tired as me. I loved the morning we had today. It was peaceful. I don't have dance today so I just go home and do nothing. At least tomorrow is a Saturday. I plan on doing nothing what so ever tomorrow other than Netflix and my bed. And that's just how my Saturday goes.