19

Woof. Woof. Woof.

I wake up to loud barking. I sit up and see Nala barking at something outside the window.

"Shhhhh Nala. Be quiet."

She comes over and sits on the couch next to me. I see that everyone is still asleep. I get an idea. I run into the bathroom and grab some shaving cream and a washable marker. All the girls are still asleep. I run over to Ramey and tap on her shoulder. I know that she will come back for revenge. So I am taking the right choice.

"What???" Ramey groans.

"Shhhh. Get up I need your help with something.''

"What it is it?" She asks rolling over.

"I will tell you in the kitchen. Trust me you will want to do this."

She finally sits up and goes into the kitchen with me. I go over the plan with her. She thinks it is a great idea. I am going to put shaving cream on all the girls and Ramey will put a knife in an old pillow and through my shirt. She will make it look like a robber came in and murdered me. There will be numbers on our heads in "blood". Mine will be number 1 and my arm will say #2 ur next. It will scare the girls so much.

I get in my position while Ramey is going to the bathroom and pretend to have been in the bathroom the whole time. I try to act dead in the best way. I wait for my cue then I will sit up and scream. I hear a scream which comes from Ramey gaining a few groans in response.

"What is it?" Madison asks. Then I hear Madison scream getting everyone up.

"She's dead."

"What are we going to do."

"I was just in the bathroom and came back and saw this."

"Why do we have shaving cream and numbers on us?"

They all shout in confusion. Someone grabs my arm. I try not to move when I breathe.

"Look at this." Someone says

"Number 2 your next."

"Who's number two?"

someone screams.

"I AM NUMBER TWO!" Someone screams. It sounds like Emma. Nice job with the numbers Ramey.

Shouting, screaming, and crying fills the room.

"Did you here that?" Ramey questions. That's my cue. I wait for it to get silent.

"I don't hear--" but they get cut off by me screaming and sitting straight up.

Everyone but Ramey and I scream. Ramey and I start laughing our heads off. They stare at us in shock.

Then we explain.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

At the end of the day, I am exhausted. We went shopping and ate lunch together. Mckenna met a boy at the mall and let's just say they are now a couple. His name is Dylan. I have new clothes and accessories thanks to the girls. The girls just went home. I overall have had a great day.