16

---------------------------------------------------------DREAM---------------------------------------------------------------
I am running. Running through the woods. I don't know what I am running from or towards. I run and run and run. I never liked to run but I am. And I don't know why. I look around me. It is snowing outside but I am not cold. There are woods surrounding me for miles. With nothing else in sight. I see all of this while still running. I try to stop running but I can't. All I can do is move my head. I keep running until the burning in my legs gets so bad it is numb. I run for a while and I can't seem to stop. I suddenly see a cabin and my legs decide to run up to it. I stop by the window and look in. I see a couple sitting on a comfy couch next to a fire. They seem to enjoy the warmth. I realize it is my parents.

---------------------------------------------------------DREAM---------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up gasping for air. I sit up really quick. I suddenly feel the pain all throughout my legs. Did I really run all night? It is only 6:38 in the morning. I get up and go to the bathroom. What happened last night? I can barely move my legs they hurt so bad. The last thing I remember from last night was sitting on the bench at the beach with Tyler. But somehow I got home. I go back and lay in my bed. Since my mom died the school is letting us stay home today. I stare at the ceiling for a while. Nala jumps up on my bed. I will miss my mom so much. I try not to think about it because it is too painful. Later today I will go to the beach with Emma and McKenna to take my mind be off of things. All things happen for a reason right? I don't see how this could make life better. I mean getting scars that won't erase, feeling lonely all the time, and having no parents. Life might be too hard for me. But I will try to push along. For Tyler, and my family. And maybe, just maybe for myself.