The rest of the week goes by pretty fast consisting of pain pills, a warm bed, and ice cream. Before I know it, it is already Monday morning which means school. Ugh. I get up and take a shower. Which isn't an easy task. Once I am done I get dressed in a hoodie and jeans. I go downstairs to meet Luke, Eli ,Emma , and Mckenna eating pancakes. Once they notice me Mckenna and Emma grab my good arm and take my up to their room. They sit me down on Emma's bed. Mckenna goes into their closet and pulls out a grey and white stripped shirt with mid length sleeves. She also brings out a peach skater skirt. "Get dressed. " Emma says. They push me into the bathroom and I change. Then they set me down at their desk. Emma curls my hair while McKenna does my makeup. When they are done the give me some heels and shows me in the mirror. I must say they can really make me look cute. "I suspect we will do this again tomorrow. " McKenna states. "I am going to fall in these heels." I explain. "You will be fine. " Emma says. Then they leave. I decide to go an eat. Once we are ready Eli drives us to school. Once we get there Emma and McKenna run off to meet there friends while Eli takes Luke and I to the office to get our schedules. Eli then shows me to my class. I walk in and thankfully the bells haven't rung yet. After they do the teacher starts calling roll. About 5 minutes into the class I figure out I am in math with no one I know. The day goes by pretty fast and before I know it I am in the lunch room looking for a seat. Just when I am about to give up I see Emma and walk over to her. "Hey Em can I sit with you guys?" I ask. "Sure. " She says. She introduces me to all of her friends. There is a girl named Lilly with brown hair, and a girl named Madison with blonde hair. They all seem very friendly. After lunch is over I head to chemistry. When I get there the teacher puts us into partners. He puts me with a guy. Fun. When I look at him I see his beautiful dirty blonde hair, hazel eyes, and his muscles. I feel my cheeks heat up so I look away. I am blushing. When have I ever blushed? The teacher tells us to do an experiment with some chemicals. "What is your name?" he asks me. "Autumn." I say. "Tyler." he tells me. We continue to have small talk until we both reach for the same pair of tongs. Our hands touch and I blush again. I look away and this time what he says surprises me. He pulls my chin back up and says, "Hey. You are too beautiful when you blush to look away. "