Four

© All copyrights belong to StarsAndMoon1447 on Wattpad

*

Originally published 14th July 2020

****

"Oh look, breakfast is here!" Fawad grinned as he opened the door, and immediately smelled the puri channay.

"Wow, very nice of you, mate." Ahad Bhai shook his head. Ahad Bhai is our resident bad boy, who basically lived on designer wear. Today he wore black jeans, motorcycle boots and an off-white Armani t-shirt. 

I felt plain in skinny jeans, a Disney t-shirt, a white button-less cardigan, and my trainers. My hair was in a high ponytail. I hoped that I didn't look too much like a slob.

"I apologise." Fawad said. "Breakfast is here, and so is Mina." He winked at me. We both loved pulling Ahad Bhai's leg. 

But I couldn't stop blushing, my heart rate rising rapidly.

"You're a jerk." Bhai discreetly gave him the  middle finger as he brushed past him into his hospital provided flat. "I should just take the food back and eat it myself." 

"I dare you." I warned him. "I'll attack you if you do that!"

Fawad laughed. "Not a good idea to get between her and food." 

"Exactly!" I told Bhai. "You know me. I would start wars for food!"

"Bring it on, shorty." Bhai sat down in the living room, and set the food on the table. 

"I'll get some plates." Fawad left the room, and I followed him.

"So, his visit's a surprise, huh?" He glanced at me as he handed me two bowls for the channay and halwa.

"Yeah, he came here for gift shopping for Arhaan Bhai." I felt a spark as our fingers brushed briefly. "I honestly think that he was sent by my parents to check up on me." 

Crap. I've spoken too much. He doesn't know about me and Jeremy.

But he didn't seem to notice. "Of course. Your parents must be worried about you." 

We went back inside and Bhai was scrolling on his phone, laughing at something on Instagram. He looked up as we came in. "I swear, Zafar and his selfies in his police uniform." 

"Don't you upload a lot of selfies as well?" I pointed out.

"I'm a brooding bad boy." Bhai shrugged. "My selfies make girls drool." 

I rolled my eyes.

"Seriously, I have over ten thousand followers." 

"Liar." I sat down next to Fawad, opposite Bhai. It wasn't intentional; I wasn't really paying attention while talking to my brother. 

Bhai held up his phone for me to see. 

"Oh my God, he's not lying." I glanced at Fawad in disbelief." I gasped. "What's wrong with those ten thousand people?" 

"They appreciate a handsome guy." Ahad Bhai looked pleased with himself.

"I can't believe you're Arhaan's brother." Fawad said. "He's so humble and down-to-earth." 

"So am I!" I said, defensively. 

Fawad chuckled.

"Yeah, sounding very humble right there, sis." Bhai said.

"Well, I'm better than you." I frowned.

The food was delicious and we had a good time. I was now starting to lean towards the idea of moving back to Lahore even more than before.