Fifty Nine

© All copyrights belong to StarsAndMoon1447 on Wattpad

*

Originally published: 11th September 2020

Jasmina

It was late, and after we'd had dinner with Saira Phupho and Dadi, we just went back downstairs to bed.

After Hania was fed, I was playing with her, grabbing her tiny, soft hands in mine. Fawad was in the shower, and I was frankly feeling a little bored. There was no TV, and there was no Wi-Fi, and yes, I know how privileged that sounds, but once you're used to all that, it's hard to manage without it. Even my mobile data was very slow here. 

I started thinking about Fariha. Her life had been hard since she'd married Umair, but having your kids snatched away from you was a mother's worst nightmare, and I knew that now. Just the prospect of Hania being kidnapped had seemed to rip apart everything inside me, and had me feel lifeless and terrified.

I looked down at the gorgeous angel. Hania's almost black hair, and her rapidly changing features made her seem more and more like her father. The only thing that she had inherited from me were her big almost light brown eyes. Alhumdulillah for the biggest blessing of my life.

The door to the bathroom opened and Fawad came out. One towel was wrapped around his waist, while he was drying his hair with another.

"Planning on losing your abs a little?" I teased him, nodding towards his stomach. "Looking a little soft there, husband." 

"I blame you, wife." He tossed the towel he'd been using to dry his hair with towards me, causing me to squeal. "You just cook so well." 

"You're so annoying." I caught the scent of his shampoo on the towel, and I strongly resisted the urge to sniff it. If I did it, he'd never let me live it down.

"And besides, I'm a husband and a father now. Just staying fit is enough." He shrugged, as he tugged at the towel around his waist, with a cheeky grin aimed at me.

"If you throw that at me, Dr Fawad, I will..." I raised a finger at him in warning. 

"You'll what?" He began to slowly walk towards me, his grin widening.

My cheeks warmed up so much that I could actually feel the heat radiating from my face as I brushed a lock of my hair away from my face. I picked Hania up, using her as a shield. "Your daughter is here." 

He gently took her from my arms and said to her, "Go to sleep, Hania. Papa needs to spend some time with Mama." He set her down into her travel cot, before turning back to me.

I quickly moved away, putting the bed between us. I now stood in the barely one-person sized space between the bed and the wall, completely trapped. 

"Where are you going to go now, Mrs Fawad?" He got onto the bed, casually lounging around as the towel slid down dangerously low. To one side of me was another wall, and just down the narrow area where I stood was a dressing table blocking my exit. The only way out was over the bed.

I put one knee onto the bed, almost cautiously. My thigh was exposed a fair amount in my nightwear shorts. That's when I got a cheeky idea in my head. I got on the bed on both of my knees, and pulling off the hair tie from around my wrist, I reached up to tie my hair. It was an innocent act, but I knew exactly the effect that I was having on him. My thighs were partly exposed, the neckline was slightly low which exposed a lot of skin above my chest, and the tank top rose up slightly as I tied my up hair. We were not supposed to have s*x yet, and so I knew how torturous this must be for him."What happened, Dr Fawad? If you're feeling hot and bothered, you can always have a cold shower." I giggled.