Thirteen

© All copyrights belong to StarsAndMoon1447 on Wattpad

*

Original: 22nd July 2020

****

Fawad's POV

Jasmina and I had some rare time to spend alone, and I had just prepared some pasta for her. However, it was beginning to seem like we weren't going to be eating anytime soon.

She pulled my shirt up, and I helped her by taking it off completely. She ran her hands up my stomach, to my chest, following their movement with her eyes. She looked like she was in awe as she moved her hands from my shoulders to my biceps. Her hands slid down my arms until they were linked with mine.

Quietly, she started to walk backwards, taking me with her, our gazes now locked. As we got into the hall, she turned and rushed us to our room. I didn't say a word till this point, as I was in awe myself at her unusually bold behaviour.

"This is our last night together for a while." She said as we got to our bedroom. "I want to take full advantage of it." She wrapped her arms around my neck. "I'm going to miss you so much. When exactly do you plan on coming back to me?" 

"Maybe next week, I don't know at the moment." My hands rested on her hips, as I leaned down to press my forehead against hers. I kissed the tip of her nose, then her forehead, then each of her cheeks, and then I couldn't stop myself. I trailed kisses down her jawline to her neck and down to her shoulder. "I love you so much, Jasmina." 

"I love you too." 

Our lips met in a slow and almost cautious kiss, as if we were worried about taking things too fast.

I scooped her up in my arms, and she shrieked. I liked doing that as I loved how her cheeks turned pink and she laughed in a carefree way. Right here, right now she looked happier than I've ever seen her before, and I felt the same.

I carried her to bed and set her down. She got up on her knees, pulling me in for a kiss again as she put her hands on my cheeks. We kissed like that for a while, before I lay her back down on the bed, lying down beside her, propping up on an elbow. She grabbed my hand as we stared at each other. 

"Are you sure about this?" I asked.

She nodded, biting her lower lip, shyly.

"Let me know if you're uncomfortable." I said. "We'll stop immediately." 

She nodded again, her finger brushing the little scar on my shoulder which I had gotten at the age of thirteen, when I had been thrown off a motorcycle when one of my uncles was taking me for a ride around Lahore, against my mother's permission.

"I'm guessing you're not ready for a baby yet?" I gave her a half-smile.

Her eyes widened. "No!" 

Chuckling lightly, I nodded before reaching into the drawer of the bedside table. 

The moment I turned back, she closed the distance between us again by pulling me back in for a deeper and longer kiss. Our lips moved in sync together, our hands running up and down each other's bodies. We were so close that I couldn't tell which was her heartbeat and which was mean.