Chapter 15

"Jack!" Elsa cried as the group entered the castle. He picked up his pace, running to her he pulled her in to his arms. "I'm so glad you're alright. What happened? Was it Pitch?" she asked a look of worry on her face. Jack only nodded. "No need to worry your majesty, he's been dealt with." said Toothiana with a slight smile. Elsa's eyes widened as she looked at the two new guests.

Before she could speak Anna, Kristoff, and Olaff came in to the room. "What happened?" Kristoff started to inquire but he was cut off by Anna's gasp. "Oh my goodness, the Tooth Fairy...and the Sandman!" She said pointing to them both. Toothiana did her best in air curtsey and Sandy gave a bow. "Is everyone in the town alright?" Kristoff asked, giving Anna a stern look, to which she pouted. Sandy gave two thumbs up and North said, "We drove Pitch's horses straight out of town." with a smirk, crossing his arms in front of his chest.

"His horses? I don't understand what that means?" Elsa said looking back to Jack. "You mean it wasn't Pitch town?" She added. Jack shook his head. "No, it wasn't Pitch, exactly, it was some of his minions. Probably scooping out the town, but we destroyed them." he said rubbing her arms tenderly. However, the look of worry did not leave her face. "So that means he'll be back?" Elsa asked, even though Jack was sure she already knew the answer.

"No need to worry about that Sheila. With us around Pitch doesn't stand a chance." EB said with a wink. She did her best to smile but Jack could see behind it. She was worried, and he didn't blame her. He would never admit this, especially not to her, but he was worried too. Pitch had a way of getting in to people's heads, and he didn't want him to try to manipulate Elsa, the way he had done to him.

"The best thing to do, is to put your faith in us. With out your fear, Pitch is powerless." Toothiana said, looking to them all individually. "It's hard not to be afraid Anna." said crossing her arms and leaning in to Kristoff. "I'm not afraid!" Olaff said raising his hand as if answering a question. Toothiana smiled and nodded to him. "You're an inspiration." and Olaff giggled. Jack could see that Elsa was loosing herself in thought and he needed to pull her out of it.

"It's late. We should rest." Jack said trying to change the feel of the room. North looked like he was going to protest but Sandy shook his head. "Do you mind Sandy?" EB ask clapping him on the back, but he only smiled and nodded. Rising in to the air he clapped his hands and like an exploding firework gold sand began to rain down upon them. As soon as it touched them they would feel instantly relaxed and sleepy.

"You're right Jack. Time for bed." Elsa said with a sleepy smile nodding her pale blonde head. Kristoff yawned and stretched and picked Anna up in to his arms and turned to carry her out of the room. Olaff, not affected by the sand chased after them with some spirit. "Come on Sandy, Tooth, I'll show you where you can sleep." EB said hopping out of the room with North. Jack kissed Elsa on the forehead and was turning to follow them when she grabbed his hand. "Would you stay with me tonight Jack?" she asked, almost as if she was nervous of his answer.

He was shocked and for a moment he didn't know what to stay, but then he realized he had paused too long when her light smile slowly began to wilt in to a frown. "Of course, of course I will, I mean if you want?" he said quickly trying to save the moment. Her spirits were lifted and she smiled, "I would very much." she said slipping her hand in to his. He gave it a light squeeze and he followed her out of the room, down the hall, and towards her bed chamber.

He would be lying to himself if he said he wasn't nervous. Elsa gave him this electricity through out his body he could not control. As she opened the door and led him inside it was exactly as he had expected it. Her room was decorated in a soft purple, with fur carpets on the stone floors, and a large canopy bed. "Make yourself comfortable." she said with a smile as she walked behind a changing curtain. Jack sank down in to a velvet chair slowly as he tried to keep his eyes from the shade not wanting to let his mind wander.

When she emerged his jaw was on the floor. She wore a soft purple night gown, just above her knee with a long sheer lilac robe open over it. Her pale blonde hair was loose down her back. Although she was completely covered, she looked so exposed. "I hope this is alright." she said softly looking over to him with a smile. All he could do was nod as his eyes followed her to the bed. "You can lay here with me." she said offering him an invitation.

He rose from the chair slowly and made his way over to the bed. He was not sure what to do so he just stood there. She let out a light laugh as he fumbled to take off his shoes. She slipped under the covers and waited for him. He climbed under and she laid her head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around her. "This is nice." she whispered softly closing her eyes. Sany's sand was taking it's affect and Jack could not keep himself from yawning as he nodded, "This is perfect." he whispered.

"Do you think we can win Jack?" Elsa asked, eyes closed as she slowly breathed in and out on his chest. "Together, we can do anything." he said with out hesitation. "How can you be sure?" she asked, opening her eyes and looking up to him. He let himself slip in to her pool blue eyes. He swam around in them. His heart was racing, but time felt slow. Her pale pink lips were parted slightly, as if she was sucking the very breath from him. When he did find his breath he said with the utmost confidence, "Because I love you, and I won't let anyone take that away from me."...