24🤖

{Rodney's Pov}

10 minutes was over as Cappy and I head inside, we opened the doors to see Bigweld unconscious, Ratchet and Y/n, "Take that fish to the chop shop. And put my name on his parking space."

They spotted us, "Let go of him!" Ratchet smirks, "Heh heh heh...sure. Listen, kid. It's over! You lost! Bigweld is gonna be melted down into next season's upgrades along with YOU, YOUR MORONIC COFFEE POT, and Cappy.......such a waste."

Wonderbot got off of the guards grasp as I quickly held on to him, avoiding being caught. Ratchet and Y/n have missed, Cappy then accidentally hurt Ratchet, "NGAH"

"That was an accident, I meant to do this!" She then kicks him on his butt, as I had to quickly fix Bigweld. Suddenly Y/n jumps onto me, "You won't get away with this!" which made us end up heading to the window.

Wonderbot couldn't hold on, then we both fell, We both screamed, "Y/n please come back to me!" She looks at me angry, "What makes you think that! You are ruining everything!" I looked at Bigweld, "Mr. Bigweld! Are you okay?"

"I'M THE PRETTIEST GIRL IN THE HARVEST MOON BALL" Y/n responded, "I'll take that as a no!" It was a long way down, we both couldn't stop screaming. We then made it to the floor, but still rolling. Y/n and I end up trying pushing each other off.

"OUT OF THE WAY!" Cappy shouted, "Rodney!" I see an opportunity to push her off, "I'm sorry!" I pushed her off as she ran off, I spotted Cappy, "I gotta repair him!"

"Okay! I've got your back!" We passed by everyone and everything, I opened his head to see what was the problem, he then started singing, "IF YOU'RE HAPPY AND YOU KNOW IT CLAP YOUR HANDS."

While he was singing I turned around for a second and see big magnet vehicles following us, "IF YOU'RE HAPPY AND YOU KNOW IT CLAP YOUR HANDS."

I made a sharp right, which ended taking us in the highway, "WHOOOOOAAAAAAAH" turning another sharp turn and ended up on the thin platforms, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOH"

Luckily I had enough time to fix his head, "DAISY, DAISY, GIVE ME YOUR ANSWER-" I'm done, "URGH. Okay, GOT IT!"

"rrRRRRRRRODNEY! What's going on? Where are we?" I smiled, "It's okay, you're alright! WAAAGH!" I turned to see the magnet vehicle pulling us, I lookedat who's driving and it was Cappy and Wonderbot.

I then felt a pull on my right side to see Rachet and Y/n in the other one, they both played tug of war for Bigweld. I then noticed Bigweld's limo, "Huh?" It was the crew, I then turned Bigweld upside down to reach.

"RODNEEEEEEY! WE'RE HERE TO SAVE YOU!" The ended up being pulled, "AAAAAAAAAAHoh,AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOW!!! How do you think it's going so far?"

One of the cars fell off as we ended up with a line of bot, to which almost made me fell, "WHOOOA!" I looked over at Rachet's magnet, "The plug! Hold on, guys, I gotta get to the other side!"

I carefully head to the other side, "WHHHHHOO-" and try to quickly take it's affect off. I quickly looked to where we were heading, The ChopShop! I have to hurry!, "WHOAAAAAAH NNNNNAH"

I was almost close, I had to hurry as Ratchet steps on the gas. Finally I managed to get it off, we all cheered. We were about to leave till two sweepers got in the way.

We were then tilted off as Bigweld rolled into the ChopShop, "aaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaa" the doors closed. We were so close but yet so far. "The Chop Shop! That's it. Game over."

I shouted, "The game is not over! This is our moment to shine! This is where you show what you're really made of!" I tossed them some parts to be used against Ratchet.

Fender, "In my case it's a rare metal. It's called Afraidium. It's yellow, tastes like chickeeeeeeeeeenBAWBAWK
Hoooohoohooh...I didn't know I could do that!

Crank, "Rodney's right. I am tired of just complaining and NEVER. DOING. ANYTHING. I...uh..I...I want to try. No. Forget it. Sorry, I-NO, YES! I. Want. To try."

I handed him a huge tire, "Then you're first." Lugnut, "First for what?" I proudly said, "They want us to upgrade? Then let's upgrade."

{Y/n's Pov}

"Mother we got him!" She gets happy, "Excellent work! Now help your mother hook him up to the bin." Ratchet and I quickly put him in, he was putting up a fight.

Bigweld grunts of trying to escape a pot, "Gasket, you're a sick, twisted, evil robot." She smiles, "I try." He is finally going to die, Rachet and I were excited to see him fall into the incinerator.

He suddenly stopped, "AAAH" it was Rodney who stopped it, his crew then appeared. Ratchet and I looked at each other and quickly nodded as we head to the huge sweepers.

{Rodney's Pov}

We stand our ground as Gasket approach to us, "Ohoh, goooood! Company! So, you're the little blob of tin who's been making all the trouble. Who are THESE losers?" Fender step up, "We, sir-"

"I'm a woman." Crank spoke, "Ouch." Fender speaks with a scottish accent, "WE'VE COME TO OUR FRIENDS, YA EVIL BAGGA BULTS. AND YOU WILL BE DEFEATED BY THE VERY OUTMODES THAT YOU SCORNED AND DEFACED"

Crank spoke, "Yeah! Cuz there's 7 of us and only 1 of you!" She reveals her thousands of minions, "Uhhh....whoawhoa...." Fender says, "There's 7 of us, and...eight, nine...."

"Uh, did you count that one?" Fender is a bit confused, "I think so. WILL YOU ALL STOP MOVING AROUND?! IT'S SO FRUSTRATING! I THINK I COUNTED ONE OF YOU TWICE!"

Gasket smiles, "While you're at it, count THESE!" Doors opened revealing the huge sweepers, "As soon as we're done with you, these hit the streets!"

Ratchet and Y/n are on the driver seat, Y/n laughs as Ratchet shouts, "This is the last day any outmode will ever see!"