Bonus chapter

{Third person}

Y/n and Rodney were sleeping in bed together after Rodney noticed that she has never been able to sleep for a whole month. He was starting to worry about what makes her not be able to sleep.

Y/n was starting to dream about the nightmare that never left her mind,

"Look Ratchet, this is your little sister. She is gonna help us with mommy's plan for the future for the both of you, once she grows up into a woman she will make our plan a complete success."

Ratchet looks Y/n and didn't seem impressed, "After I installed a chip for her to have blueprints control, we will be unstoppable." Gasket then sets her to bed as they were ready for bed.

Thunderstorms appeared

"Wahhhhh wahhhh" The father then grabs Y/n, "I won't let that woman harm you for her personal plans, I'm taking you somewhere better.

Gasket wakes up from Y/n crying to see her getting away, "Stop! Give her back!" She chases the two as he was heading for the train station. But he needs to lose her first, he then turns to a nearby ally way as a short cut.

"Noooooooo!"

The father finally heads to a house and left Y/n in a basket as he kisses her hand with tears flowing, "Hope you have a great life." He rings the doorbell as he runs back.

Then a flash of red and white appeared showing the fight she had with her mother and Ratchet before Gasket got swung to her death.

It cuts to Ratchet being held up with his father and flashed as it looks like he escaped and was coming back for Y/n.

Y/n then wakes up in fear, Rodney notices and hugs her, "What's wrong Y/n." Y/n then starts to cry, "I keep having nightmares...." Rodney wipes her tears, "About what?"

"My mo- Madam Gasket, it was like I am reliving the time my dad took me to my parents house, but then it shows that Ratchet escaped and was after me."

"Has this dream kept you from sleeping?" Y/n nods, "It won't go away. I'm scared that Ratchet is gonna get me." Rodney kisses Y/n, "Ratchet won't get you, don't worry I'm here to protect you."

Y/n smiles, "Thanks. As the two then went to sleep as Y/n's nightmare didn't show up after that.

ChopShop

Ratchet is holding onto a picture of Gasket, "Don't you worry mother.....I'll make sure I'll get ride of that Rodney and make Y/n stay with us.....forever." As Ratchet was out of his chains all torn up as he was half repaired.

"You better watch your back Y/n, because I will destroy everything you have ever loved......"