33

ROSEANNE had never been before pressed this intimately to a man. She had never thought that the bulge of his manhood pressed between her thighs could make her feel so weak with desire.

Idinidikta ng matinong kaisipan na tumayo siya at awatin si Luke sa ginagawa nito. But passion never before experienced imprisoned her senses. Pinaralisa ng pagnanasa ang anumang pagnanais na kumawala mula sa mga bisig nito.

When he wildly thrust his tongue once more, deeply, rhytmically, she moaned. She had never dreamed that a kiss could be so intimate and so arousing, or that something so near violence could be so erotic.

Hindi niya mapigil ang sariling hindi damhin ang dibdib nito, her fingers curled around the fine hairs on his chest. Then her fingers softly grazed his nipple. Luke gasped and then moaned with pleasure.

Hindi maipaliwanag ni Roseanne ang kasiyahang nadama. Hindi siya makapaniwalang kaya niyang ibigay ang ganoong kasiyahan dito tulad ng ginagawa nito sa kanya. Inulit niya iyon.

"Yes!" Luke hissed. "Touch me, darling. Anywhere... everywhere..." he commanded.

Huminto sa paghinga si Roseanne nang hawakan ni Luke ang kamay niya at igiya iyon pababa. Beneath his jeans, the steely-hard maleness was seeking to be freed.

"L-Luke..."

"Take me in, sweetheart... take me in..." he whispered roughly, fumbling the buttons of her pajama top. Itinaas ni Luke ang katawan mula sa kama. The desire to taste her... to take those twin buds in his mouth overrode the pain in his back.

He took one nipple in his mouth and softly kneaded the other and thought he would die of pleasure. Roseanne made him feel again. And to feel pain... hindi ang uring sakit na kasama na nito sa nakalipas na limang taong mahigit. It was a different kind of pain.

His mouth still fused with hers when he reversed their position. Then he broke the kiss, kneeled in between her legs and yanked his zipper down. Isinunod nito ang jeans kasama ng jockey briefs.

Sa propesyon ni Roseanne bilang doktor, human anatomy was as ordinary as breathing. She had seen naked male patients in their normal state, and then in their half-arousal... and full-arousal. But never in her life had she seen a man in full grip of desire.

Biglang nanuyo ang lalamunan niya. He was so... so big that suddenly she was scared. It probably wouldn't work. Inihagis ni Luke ang pantalon sa ibaba ng kama. He lowered his eyes to her pajama, inabot ang garter nito kasama na ng briefs niya at ibinaba iyon sa mga binti niya.

"Beautiful..." usal nito sa namamaos na tinig habang pinaglalakbay ang mga mata mula sa mukha niya pababa. Pagkatapos ay ibinaba nito ang sarili sa kanya. Gathered her in his arms and kissed her hungrily.

Pinakawalan ni Roseanne ang mga labi mula sa pag-aangkin nito. And when he tried to catch her lips again, she held his face with her hands.

"Luke, please..."

"Oh, Roseanne darling," he said in agony. "You won't stop me now, will you?"

Bahagya na siyang umiling. The anguish in his face tore down her heart. Natitiyak niyang kapag tumanggi siya ngayon ay alam niyang hindi siya nito pipilitin. But she realized in that very moment that she loved this man. That she wanted to give him what he wanted if it would keep his demons away... if it would take his pains away.

"I want you, Luke..." she said and saw pleasure crossed his eyes along with his fierce desire to take her. "I've never felt this way with any man. But I want to tell you that Dennis—"

He muttered something unintelligible. "Hindi ko gustong makarinig ng pangalan ng ibang lalaki sa sandaling ito, Roseanne. I want to make love to you right this very moment or I would die."

He nudged her thighs with his leg and before he could make a thrust, Roseanne said in a hurry. "I... I never had a man in my life, Luke..."

LUKE went dead still as the words registered in his passion-hazed mind. Disbelief in his eyes as he gazed down at her.

A virgin!

He closed his eyes tightly and clenched his teeth. Ibinagsak ang sarili sa ibabaw ni Roseanne. He groaned painfully as he gathered her in his arms. Kung may natitira mang pagpipigil sa sarili upang makawala sa kalagayang iyon ay sinikap niyang abutin.

But what she said didn't even diminish his arousal.

A virgin, he repeated in his mind.

Sa ibang pagkakataon, he would appreciate her innocence. Amazed by it. Felt honored by it. Pero hindi sa sandaling iyon. Not after so many years of living in celibacy.

"Roseanne, I don't think I can stop..." He made a strangled sound. Naglabasan ang mga ugat sa kamao niya nang daklutin niya ang unan sa ibabaw ng ulo nito.

"I don't want you to stop, Luke," Roseanne whispered lovingly, her fingers softly caressed his back. She felt him shuddered. "Y-you're so big I just thought you should know..." She raised her hips to him.

Agad na napatid ang gahiblang pagpipigil sa sarili ni Luke. Hinagilap nito ang mga labi niya at mariin siyang hinagkan. Impatient hands swept over her body roughly. Gusto niyang pagbigyan ang sarili na damhin ang katawan nito... feel the soft and silky skin... feel the warm body.

Subalit kapag nagtagal pa siya ng isang minuto ay bibigyan niya ng kahihiyan ang sarili. Minsan lang nangyari sa buhay niya iyon—when he was fourteen—his first time.

He tried to gentle his movements for her but he could not. With one wild thrust he entered her and muffled her cry with his mouth. He thrust deeper and then stopped.

He heard her sigh of relief. He grimaced, hating himself for hurting her but there was no other way to do it. He drove again. And again... and again...