~11~

When their eyes locked it felt like he was reading a full story a story he knew nothing about and something he couldn't understand. He found himself becoming more drawn to her in that moment and caught the spark of worry fly across her face. What felt like eternity he snapped out of it and remembered that a bunch of people were still looking at him.

He gave the girl one last glance and walked of without looking back, the rest of the students in the hallway all turned to look a Jihyun who also was feeling uneasy with the attention on her and wasn't going to like the upcoming rumours about them.

She sent a nervous smile to the other students and quickly walked away hoping either they didn't recognise her or that they didn't get to see her face. She managed to make it to her class on time right before the bell and let out a breath of air as she sat down in her seat.

"What took you so long?" Jeongin asks her leaning over so he didn't need to ask louder "it's nothing turns out I spent ages looking for something I left at home" she quickly made an excuse for herself.

He fortunately believed it and Jihyun thanked the gods for that, either way Jeongin wasn't the type of person to push you to say something you didn't want to he literally is an angel in disguise (author: sorry if I got a bit carried away I just love Yang Jeongin lol stan skz)

The class started a few minutes later not counting the endless fight for the teacher trying to get the class to quieten down (oh god that daily struggle) during the class Jihyun found her mind in other places, her mind always floating towards the certain boy.

Choi Beomgyu has already taken over hair brain in a short amount of time and she didn't know if it was because she was bored or just had nothing else to think about but she knows herself better than that and knows there's something more deep to this.

Even though she doesn't like to admit it she has been keeping an eye out for him even after the nurses office incident. She notices his jumpy behaviour he almost looks traumatised and for all she knows he could be but after today she's thinking differently.

'Maybe he could be apart of a gang?' She thought in her head but even just the slightest thought of it something in her didn't sit right. 'It does make sense, he's left in an alleyway his gang members can't help cause they don't wanna get caught' the more she thought about it the more she believed it.

She was feeding herself these thoughts trying to cover up the worry and curiosity inside of her but the more she did it the more she could feel the fire of guilt in her burn, 'what if it's something else?' 'What if someone is hurting him?' She asked herself this but quickly tried to ignore them but the more she ignored the fire the stronger and wilder it got.

Before she could get lost in her thoughts once again the school bell rang but she didn't fully comprehend it, yes it snapped her out off her thoughts but did she get up? No.

She didn't realise the full class leaving and when she finally held a grasp of reality again she found herself in an empty classroom. She slowly pulled herself up and packed up her stuff and started to make her way to find her friends in the lunch hall.

Though on the way she caught a glimpse of the run down backpack that she knew belonged to him and only him. Even though her brain was cursing at her she still strides towards him and a quick pace but it took longer to get to him as he was quite a bit away.

She thought if she did this now she could finally get answers, tame the fire in her stomach at last. She caught up with the tall boy and without thinking dragged him into the nearest janitors closet.

She needed answers and she needed it now.

We post another chapter!!
Also probably only going to be one today :(
But yes I need to start writing more plans for this cause I've almost caught up with it all.
We are making some progress people.