~5~

She stood there not knowing what to do, he was all pale and tears were falling down his face at a rapid pace. It was at this moment she realised who it was and she was shocked, she didn't know his name or anything she just knew he went to her school and they were in the same year.

She slowly approached him and put a hand on his shoulder, he flinched well he jumped out of his soul, he looked up at the girl with his red widened eyes and let out another cry, at this point Jihyun had noticed all the cuts around his body.

"What happened? Who did this to you?" She asked concerned she reached out to grab his arm to check his cuts but he quickly moved away causing more pain throughout his body "stop moving you'll make it worse" Jihyun scolds him and quickly grabs his arm.

She inspects it and then quickly rummages through her bag to pull out a mini makeup bag, she opened it up and pulled out a pair of tweezers, "now this might hurt but please stay still" Jihyun spoke softly to the boy. She tried to take out the glass from his hands as quickly as possible but also making sure she wasn't making it worse.

Once she thought she had cleaned it all she went to her shopping bag pulling out a disinfectant wipe which she had bought earlier and started to clean the wounds making sure not to press to hard on them.

"There" she said quite proud of herself but Beomgyu still seemed to be in some sort of pain. "My foot" he whispers out just loud enough for her to hear, she looks down at his foot and gasped a little, the glass had went threw his shoe.

she took off his shoe and fortunately the price of glass wasn't that long as it only left a little cut on his foot and it came out when taking the shoe off, she got another wipe and cleaned it too. She cleaned everything up and put his shoe back on (without the glass)

"Are you okay?" Jihyun decided to ask again because he didn't respond the first time "I'm fine. okay" he said in a deep harsh tone that surprised her, yes she has never spoken to the guy before but she never expected him to sound like that.

"Okay d-do you want me to help you get home" she asks him and curses at herself for stuttering. "No." He doesn't even look at her anymore. He lets out a sigh and pulls himself off the floor. "Look I'm sorry but I don't need your help" and with that he started limping away.

Jihyun was about to run after him but thought she should leave him be and decided she didn't want to push any wrong buttons, but she couldn't help but worry about him and she was confused as they had just met.

She put it past her mind for now and decided to go home because she didn't want to be out in the dark and cold for much longer, she got into her warm house and put all the food and other shopping away.

She then heads upstairs to her room and got ready to take a shower since she knew that she's too lazy to take one in the morning. She turned her shower on waiting for it to heat up and quickly jumped in when it was at the right temperature. She stood in there thinking about the boy 'I hope he's okay' she thought.

After the hot shower she got out and ready for bed, then went into bed waiting for the next day to arrive.

Hey guys sorry it's been a few weeks since I've last updated this, I've been extremely unmotivated and have been experiencing writers block.
I'm going to try and write more soon but please be understanding!