New girl in town

DISCLAIMER: 

I wrote this book at least three years ago and I apologise in advance that the first few chapter make absolutely no sense and the plot goes so quickly. I promise it gets better but please go easy on 12 year old me xx

A/N: This story takes place after the final and the Precure/Glitter Force have won. Enjoy :)

Your pov:
"OH NO NO NO I CAN'T BE LATE ON MY FIRST DAY! I'LL SEEM LIKE A TOTAL LOSER!" You were really worried about your first day because you were scared that no one would accept you for who you are. After a few minutes of running you realised that your clock was wrong!

"Great! My first day and I'm already making mistakes... Hey maybe I could go to this nick nack shop to see if they have anything cool in there..."

You walked in the shop to see some girls sat in there talking and having fun. You were about to leave when a girl with pink hair noticed you. She stood up eagerly, smiling silly.

"Hey! It's alright you can come in we were just about to leave to school anyway, and by the looks of it you go there too! I'm Maya! Student body president!" Then a blue haired girl spoke up.

"You must be new I haven't seen you around before.."

"Yeah me and my mom recently moved here on Saturday actually... My name is Y/N! I've been attending the school for a while though.." I announced, slightly shocked that the group of girls didn't recognise me. I'm pretty sure I have a strong reputation.

"Well it's nice to have met yo-" Suddenly a guy with a weird looking hat came in.

"OH MY! HELLO MISS!" Did this guy just.. bow down to me? What the heck?

"Johnny are you ok?" A girl with blonde hair, parted up into two said, confused.

"Yeah Clara's right .Why are you on your knees?" Another girl with long, brown hair spoke up. So his name is Johnny, the pink haired one is Maya and the Blondie is Clara...

"I'll explain everything later but for now welcome to my shop..." The man said, smiling like he'd won the lottery.

You: "Oh it's Y/N! But you don't have to bow to me I'm not royalty.." I said looking towards Johnny amusingly. Its not everyday you walk into a shop and someone randomly bows down to you.

The man looked embarrassed. "Sorry. Girls why don't you all introduce yourself properly..."

"I'm Maya, you already know that!"
"I'm Rachel"
"I'm Clara, a pleasure to meet you!"
"I'm Mackenzie! You might have seen me on stage somewhere..."
"Oh yeah the Popstar!" I said smiling.
"I'm Natalie, nice to meet you too!"
"Hi I'm Regina!" Another blonde girl spoke up with bright, ocean blue eyes.

"I'll just look around before heading to school, I wouldn't want to be late on my first day back!" I said chuckling nervously.
"Hey, I'll walk to school with you! Just in case you get lost." Maya squealed at me. I don't think she, or any of the other girls realise that I already attend the school.

"Ok then..."

You start to look around the shop when nothing in particular catches your eye. You turn to your new 'friends' to ask a question.

"Hey girls, what do you think I should get?" I questioned turning around, away from the funky scarfs.

"I'll help you look!" Mackenzie said, standing up and walking towards me.

"We will too!" Maya and Clara spoke up, also walking towards me.

"Might as well..." Natalie muttered, following her friends.

"This shop has a lot of great things..." Rachel smiled, sipping her cup of tea and also coming over. I just asked a question, not for them all to come over.

Taking a closer look at the group of girls, I then realised they all had the same.. charm or something like that. They were almost hypnotising to look at.

"Hey where did you get those pretty charms from?" I asked, my eyes glistening with curiosity. They all started to look a bit nervous which surprised me since they all seemed quite confident when we had first met.

"Uhm well- No where in particular heh...Just on the ground.." Maya stammered nervously. My brows furrowed in confusion.

"So you're telling me you all found the exact same charm on the ground?" I gave them a glare ,which my brother would say, is my death stare. What Maya just said makes no sense at all.

"Yes we did. Someone must of dropped them!" Natalie said, bravely, trying to convince me. I wasn't born yesterday.

"Ok then..." I decided to brush it off for now.

All of a sudden some toy plushie thing came out of nowhere, into the shop, and landed right on my face causing me to stumble from the impact.

"WHERE ARE YOU-" The plushie tried to say quickly, but I was quicker.

"AWWWW OMG YOU'RE LITERALLY THE CUTEST THING I'VE EVER SEEEEEEEN!" I squealed in excitement, examining the white ball of cuteness in front of me.

"HUH, A PIXIE?" The girls screamed at once. I flinched from the amount of noise but clicked some things together.
"So that's what it is a pixie?" I mumbled under my breath, still looking at the pixie closely. "Wait, how would you guys know if-"

"Who are you and who sent you?!"Mackenzie yelled, threateningly, holding up a butter knife, at the pixie.

"Well I'm no other than P/N!" It talks!

Then MORE pixies came out from the girls bags!
"ANOTHER ONE!?"They screamed. I was getting tired from the amount of yelling and screaming.

"Can everyone PLEASE stop screaming!?" I asked, glaring at everyone, including the pixies.

"Sorry Y/N.." Clara apologised, pointing her head towards her shoes, as if they were more intresting.
"Well, we should probably introduce you to the pixies since you've already seen them... The pink one is Kippie, the blue one is Rory, the yellow one is Lance, the purple one is Daybi and the flying baby is Dina!"
"Woah a flying baby that's so cool!" I breathed out, not noticing the baby until now.

"I SENSE A DARK HARTBEAT OF A DISTAIN!" The pink- Kippie squealed out. A what? I know this town had some problems with those things but the Precure defeated-

"Wait are you guys!-"

"But we haven't had one in a long time" Rachel tried to reason. Is she one of them?

"Th-that's impossible.. unless.." Regina, I think her name was spoke.
"What are you standing here for? Let's go!" Natalie announced loudly, dragging Regina out the door.

"WAIT WHERE ARE YOU ALL GOING?" I yelled towards the group of girls, who had now ran out the door in alarm.

"You should go after them. Follow them and make sure you follow your heart." Johnny said, appearing out of no where, his voice low and mysterious.

"I-I guess I can do that whatever you meant.." I whispered. I was supposed to say it more confidently, but it didn't turn out that way. I run after the girls out the door as fast as my legs could possibly carry me.

"I hope that she makes the right choices and doesn't let the remaining Mercenares get through to her."