Never forget

Y/N pov:
All of us were having a good time. After I had explained everything about how I got out and how Marmo threatened me. They were all really hurt that Rachel had betrayed the team like that... I could tell it broke Maya like hell.
Y/N: "I-I'm Sorry Maya..."
Maya: "*sniff* I-it's o-okay..."
Regina: "She's still a warrior.. of course she'll come back to us when she realises what she's done is wrong..."
Clara: "She's our friend after all..."
Ira: "Good luck with that..."
Y/N: "What do you mean?"
Ira: "I mean, remember when we got there? She made the decision to let you go and Bel and Marmo listened. They only did that with King Mercenare..."
Natalie: "So what you're trying to say is that she's their new master or something...?"
Mackenzie: "How did she even get there without 'turning' into a distain?"
Ira: "I don't know.. but all I'm saying is that it's gonna be more difficult to get through to her for obvious reasons..."
Regina: "I don't get it, what reasons?"
Ira: "Well, for one she's not a big monster thing so you can't go inside of her, she's a warrior, so that means stronger and she knows all your weaknesses and power moves..."
Y/N: "Didn't think of it that way..."
There was a silence between us until Maya stood up.
Maya: "How about we think about this later and go do something fun?!"
Mackenzie: "Really Maya..?"
Maya: "I believe in Rachel.. And you should too. We shouldn't lower our dokidoki because of this. Instead lets go out and have fun, then we can discuss this later!"
Regina: "You always know what to say don't you?"
Maya: "Yep!"
We all laughed and picked up our things from the cafe and left. Instead of me dragging along behind them, I actually joined in on the conversation and learnt more about the girls and their personality's. Maya wasn't all fun and games; she's very determined to something when she puts her mind to it. Clara isn't your average nice, rich girl, infact I found out that she loves the beach! She said it's more exciting then working inside. Mackenzie let me know some sensitive facts about her like how she doesn't have parents and how the Queen was like her own mother. I also noticed that she was very funny and laid back when she's not fighting. Natalie is.. mysterious but interesting to say the least... She loves sweets (which I already knew since all of them in their pantry was gone) and she's a really good artist! She's also competitive when it comes to any sort of activity.. Better remember that heh...
Regina.. I already knew a lot about her but she's grown up a bit I guess.. Expect her bratty attitude got a little bit higher when she found out they were doing spring cleaning... And Ira.. He's amazing.. intelligent, loving, great smoothie maker and hes fantastic at bowling! Knowing all these facts about everyone really made me feel like I was part of the team. I even mentioned a few facts about myself like how my favourite colour is: f/c and my favourite food! Maya said next time we go to the pigtail, she'll make it especially for me. And as for the pixies, they were back staying in Splendorius for a while because they missed their home. Mackenzie only decided to stay because she believed she would miss us to much. But of course something else was missing.. Rachel.. I think, no wait, I KNOW, that she was the only one in the group that didn't really interact with me as much as the others, but it didn't bother me since I thought she was just a quiet girl.
Ira: "Hey Y/N, can I talk to you for a sec...?"
Am I in trouble? What did I say?!
Ira: "And no, you did nothing wrong."
Y/N: "O-oh.. heh okay coming.."
All the girls had smirks on their faces as we left the room and they started to give me thumbs up and peace signs. I was very confused and kept a confused look on my face.

Iras pov:
This was it. I was finally gonna do it. I'm gonna ask her. The girls knew what I was doing since I told them the night of our date. Until obviously we got disrupted when she had to leave.
Y/N: "So you wanted to t-talk to me?"
Ira: "Uhm y-yeah...Y/N, you mean the world to me... From when I first met you when we were kids, to this very moment. I love spending time with you, making you laugh, smile... It was hard when you left but.. our hearts were connected which made me want to remember you all the more. And I just wanted to know if you'll.. GOOUTWITHMEPLEASE!"

Y/N pov:
I-I was speachless! Ira was asking me out?! I felt something wet on my face when I realised I was crying! His speech was so beautiful...
Ira: "I-I know I don't have a lot to offer but I-I... I LOVE YOU Y/N! So all I ask-"
Y/N: OF COURSE! I'll go out with you Ira.. because... I love you too..."
I kissed him. I.Just.Kissed.Ira.
I heard the girls squeal loudly from behind the door and I think Natalie was a bit grossed out but still looked happy for the two of us.
Ira: "Oh quit it!"
We walked in the room hand in hand when Mackenzie and Clara popped Ballons with confetti in them. I was so happy with everything, everyone...
Regina: "Omg! I'm gonna be a third wheeler!!"
Regina whined like a child but we all laughed. It was such a happy moment, I wished it would never end..."

??? Pov:
???: "So they're dating... We'll see how long that lasts...."