The plan unfolds

A/N: Sorry this chapter is a bit shorter than my usual chapters! I hope you enjoy!

Marmos pov:
I had just disappeared from the group. I secretly felt really bad because I knew what I did was bad.. But honestly I did think she was going to come back after class! But of course the girls and Ira has to go and ruin everything. I hope me and Y/n can still live happily one day without Rachel or her so called friends.. Just how it used to be before.
Anyway, once I teleported to the base I was thrown to the ground. Great, now I'm in trouble.
Rachel: "WHERE WERE YOU?!"
Me: "I just went out for a bit! I'm the adult you know and your the kid so-"
Rachel: "IM THE BOSS! ME ME ME!"
Jeez. She's worst then Regina... Who does she really think she is?
Bel: "Sh-she's back now Rac- Master Rachel..."
Master Rachel? That's what we doin now?
Rachel: "Well, I thought today would be the perfect day to get rid of that Y/n girl..."
Bel: "She's very powerful a-are you sure...?"
Rachel: "Yes! I'm sure-"
She was cut off by a loud bang outside. I swear I'm literally going to delete myself if that's Y/n. We ran to the window and saw: Y/n. You've got to be joking. I JUST did my nails.
Rachel: "Well, well, well... Look who decided to show up!"
Me: "It's late can we do this tomorrow-"
Rachel: "COME ON!"
AMAZING! Now I had to follow her outside and do her dirty work once again. I also saw Ira and his 'friends'. They saw the three of us floating in the air, well me and Bel because Rachel has already flown off towards Y/n. I'll never know how she got these powers but I couldn't really care less.
Y/n: "OH RACHEL!!"
A dark aura surrounded Y/n and her eyes glowed a brighter red.
Rachel: "What?! Shocked to see me?!"
Y/n: "I'm not gonna be here long. Make this quick. Say what you wanna say."
Rachel: "Excuse me?! Who do you think you're-"
Before Rachel could finish, Y/n had thrown a wave of power at her and she went plummeting to the ground. I saw some of the dark aura Rachel had on her disappear but not all of it. Her friends ran over to her in worry.
Y/n: "She was wasting my time anyway..."
Regina: "BEL! MARMO! HELP!"
Bel: "U-uh-"
Me: "Sorry! Gotta go!"
I dragged Bel by the hand and teleported off somewhere on earth: I need to find those girls: Cassie and Effy.

Iras pov:
We saw Rachel fall to the ground at an alarming rate. The girls ran over to her and I saw Splendorians run out of their homes. I couldn't do anything since I don't think they trusted me. I was about to follow the girls until I was stopped by Y/n. She smiled sweetly, and I never thought that it would bring me a feeling almost as nostalgic as seeing Splendorius.
Y/n: "Hi Ira!"
It's been a while she's spoken to me without anger in her voice.
Me: "Y-Y/n!"
I ran over to her and hugged her and she hugged back tightly.
Me: "I-I missed you!"
Y/n: "Me too Ira..."
Me: "Are you gonna stop your plans and come back with us?!"
Y/n: "I would but I'm not exactly happy there..."
Me: "What makes you unhappy?! I'll get rid of it so we can stop this madness!"
Y/n: "You love me right...?"
Me: "O-of course... I've told you many times before..."
Y/n: "Prove your love to me by taking Maya's and Claras glitter charm!"
I pulled away from the hug and looked deep into her eyes. She didn't really miss me. Well not this side of her.
Me: "Y/N! PLEASE!"
Mackenzie: "IRA?!"
Y/n: "You know what?! I never needed you anyway when I can get it myself!"
She disappeared before my eyes and I heard a scream. The girls. I heard a giggle and looked up towards the sky. Y/n was standing there with the two charms between her fingers.
Y/n: "Honestly Ira! As naive as ever..."
Regina: "Y/N!"
Y/n: "Well I'll be going now! If you look around, Splendorius is already in ruins!"
She wasn't kidding. All around the palace, the parks, and some of the homes were in crumbs. Mackenzie and Natalie started to cry while the rest of us stared at her in shock.
Maya: "wait. WHERE'S DINA?!"
Y/n: "Oh her? She guarding the pixies inside! They're quite week to be honest..."
Natalie: "WHAT DID YOU DO TO THEM?!"
Y/n: "Jeez calm down, I just threw some magic stuff at them and they went BOOM into the ground! No biggy."
She was changing. She hurt the pixies. They didn't even mean any harm. I looked over at the girls and they gave me a sad look but nodded their heads to say Rachel would be okay.
Y/n: "So anyway here."
Regina: "What?"
Y/n snapped her fingers together and there were the pixies; all five of them. They were badly injured in a cage that Y/n had put them in. I also saw Dina fly out but she went over to Y/n. I knew what was coming next.
me.