We are family

Iras pov:
We arrived at the hospital and Y/N wasn't looking any better. I could've sworn I saw Marmo in the shadows sadly smile at Y/N.. I guess she really did feel bad. Once we got Y/N to the hospital they took her away for a while and came back after about an hour with Y/N in a wheel chair.
Doctor: "Well you see, she has been poisoned by a substance but we aren't exactly sure what it is.. But she will continue to get sick from it. We have a cure to last her but if she gets any worse we are afraid we might not be able to help her..."
Me: "WHAT DO YOU MEAN NOT HELP HER?!"
Doctor 2: "Young man you're gonna need to calm down. You are still in a hospital and there are other patients."
Me: "....."
Maya: "So what are you saying?"
Doctor: "We are saying that whenever she gets into a state like this make sure to bring her here quickly."
Y/N: "I'll be fine really..."
Rachel: "Come on we should get you some rest..."
Regina: "......."
Clara: "Are you okay Regina? How are you feeling..?"
Regina: "i'm fine lets just go.."
She walked up behind Y/N and started to wheel her away from everyone.
I heard Regina whisper something under her breath..
Regina: "I'll never let anyone hurt you."
Y/N soon after fell asleep and we got to Regina and Natalies house. Her father was still at work so they had the house to themselves.
Natalie: "Sleepover at mine then?"
Maya: "I'm down!"
Regina: "Stop shouting you could be hurting Y/N!"
Maya: "S-sorry Regina..."
Regina: "I'm bringing her up to our room."
Mackenzie: "Someone's upset.."
Clara: "I can imagine with everything her and Ira have gone through..."
Rachel: "Speaking of Ira.. Where have you been staying this past week?"
Me: "Oh me heh.. I've been sleeping on top of Clover Tower..."
Natalie: "ON TOP OF IT?!?"
Me: "Yep..."
Clara: "You could've asked me to help you find a place.. after all I own some houses that you could live in for free!"
Me: "I just didn't want anyone to worry since we already had the Y/N problem."
Mackenzie: "Aww that's so sweet!"
Maya: "But that doesn't ignore the fact that you've been basically living on the streets for a WEEK! How could we have not noticed?"
Natalie: "You can stay in the spare bedroom tonight if you want.. My father won't mind.."
Me: "Really?"
Natalie: "Of course!"
Rachel: "Well lets watch a film!"
Mackenzie: "What about Y/N and Regina?"
Natalie: "I know my sister and I know that we should leave this to her."
Me: "Okay then.."

Upstairs..

Y/N pov:
Regina: "How are you feeling Y/N?"
Y/N: "I feel a lot better really.. But you didn't have to be so cold to the girls and Ira.."
Regina: "I-I was cold... I thought I had lost that darkness.."
Y/N: "Believe it or not.. Everyone has darkness in their heart. You might not be able to see it but even if you do have some it's completely normal! You can't be perfect."
Regina: "Well you've been here longer than me heh.."
Y/N: "I really did miss hanging out  with you.."
Regina: "Me to-"
Bel: "Right hand her over!"
Regina: "BEL!?"
Y/N: "W-what is h-he doing here?!"
Regina: "Stay back Y/N!"
She raised her hand in the air and her spear was in her hand. She aimed it towards Bel.
Regina: "You know I could finish you off with a poke of my spear!"
Bel: "Not if you can't catch me!"
He flew out the window and Regina chased after him. He looked directly in my eye and.. winked at me? THAT PEDO! I ran downstairs quickly from the embarrassment.
Y/N: "GIRLS BELS HERE AND HES OUTSIDE WITH REGINA!"
Maya: "COME ON GIRLS!"
Natalie: "IRA YOU STAY HERE WITH Y/N! GET HER TO SOMEPLACE SAFE!"
Ira: "OKAY! Come on Y/N!"
He grabbed my hand and started to run. I'll admit it made me blush a bit... Wait what am I saying? He's a friend. Nothing more.
Y/N: "H-hey do you know where your going?"
Ira: "Anywhere that's far from here.."
Y/N: "But we should be back there fighting alongside the girls and-"
Ira: "NO! It's far too dangerous for you... Especially since he's after you for your power.."
Y/N: "Now that you've mentioned it, I haven't transformed in a while..."
We stopped running.
Ira: "T-that's right.."
Y/N: "I can transform and help! Since I am pretty strong!"
Ira: "But I'm supposed to keep you safe-"
I took hold of his hands and looked him in the eye.
Y/N: "I'm a Glitter Warrior too, it's my job to protect those who protect me! I need to do this."
Ira: "O-okay.."
He looked away and I saw his face turn to a light pink colour.

Me: "A true queen can balance the light and dark! I'm Glitter Queen!"
Ira: "Beautiful..."
Me: "Let's get this creep!"
We flew over to the battle to see Rachel and Mackenzie on the ground in pain.
Me: "Sad man who's lost his touch. I Cure Queen (just go with it) will teach you some Royale manners!"
Bel: "Ah your just in time for-"
Y/N: "Think fast!"
I flew over to him at an alarming speed and he went flying to the ground.
Regina: "You okay Y/N?"
Y/N: "Yep!"
Ira: "Lets finish him off once and for all!"
Rachel and Mackenzie slowly stood up but looked okay. Bel has landed on the ground by now but had that same smug look that he had on before.
Y/N: "What you planning Bel?!"
Bel: "....."
All except Ira and Regina: COMBINE ALL THE POWERS OF THE GLITTER FORCE! SUMMONING DECK OF CARDS! RAINBOW-"
Mackenzie: "Y/N what's wrong?!"
Y/N: "I-I can't move!"
Regina: "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!"
Bel: "YOU FOOLS! SHES UNDER MY CONTROL!"
Ira: "W-what?!"
Bel: "If I don't want her to attack me then she won't and you can't defeat me!"
Regina: "IVE HAD WITH YOU! MIRACLE DRAGON GLAVE!"
It injured him pretty badly but he still somehow looked satisfied with himself.
Bel: "You really don't get it.. Because I control Y/N I also have some of her strength! So unless you defeat her you're not getting through me!"
Maya: "HEART SHOT!"
Rachel: "MAYA JUST STOP ITS NOT GONNA WORK!"
Bel: "GLITTER QUEEN ATTACK!"
Y/N: "WHAT-"
I went zooming towards Natalie and punched her to the ground. I had NO control over myself.
Y/N: "IM SO SORRY!"
Ira: "Y/N DONT WORRY OKAY!"
Y/N: "IM JUST SO USELSS IN EVERYTHING! I CANT EVEN BE PART OF A TEAM!"
Regina: "NO Y/N STOP!"
Then there was a tornado of black around me and I could move again.
Y/N: "THE JOKER ALWAYS HAS THE LAST LAUGH! I'M GLITTER JOKER!"
Ira: "not again..."