Date night pt 1

Y/N pov:
Y/N: "Hey guys I'm just gonna head home.."
Maya: "How are you feeling?"
Y/N: "F-fine.."
Ira: "I'll walk you home..."
Clara: "Stay Safe!"
Mackenzie: "Watch our for Bel."
Natalie: "Call if you need anything."
Rachel: "mhm.."
Regina: "Bye!"
Y/N: "Bye girls and Johnny."
P/N: "Lets gooo!"

Me and Ira walked out the shop. I felt so overwhelmed with emotions but remembered what Johnny said..
Ira: "Still thinking's about what Johnny said?"
Y/N: "How did you-"
Ira: "I'm your best friend of course I know.. Just remember that you have your friends with you so don't worry.."
Y/N: "You're so sweet ya know that!"
Ira: "T-thanks heh.."
Y/N: "What were you doing when you and the girls were rivals?"
Ira: "O-oh.. Well.. Infact I remember the first day I met Glitter Spade.. She was in Splendorius fighting off as many distains as she could.. then Glitter Heart.. Glitter Diamond.. Glitter Clover and Glitter Ace... And last but not least you.."
Y/N: "Speaking of Glitter Diamond.. Is it just me or has she been acting strange.. I mean she's only been acting coldly to me specifically.."
Ira: "Well Rachel's not exactly the person to speak about her problems, her parents are normally away so she's just independent.."
Y/N: "I guess.."
Ira: "Hey cheer up! Quick question..."
Y/N: "Yeah..?"
Ira: "Wanna go on a date with me on Friday night? The pigtail of course.."
Y/N: "M-me?! Really...?"
Ira: "Yeah you seem stressed.. You just need to let go."
Y/N: "Your so sweet!"
I held his hand and even if it was dark I could've sworn that I saw him blush. We continued to walk hand in hand to my house until we stopped on the doorstep.
Ira: "Well.. Goodnight.."
Y/N: "Yeah.. Goodnight.."
Ira started to walk off but before he could I grabbed his arm and kissed him on the cheek.
Ira: "W-what was that for!?"
Y/N: "Goodnight!"
He was blushing madly but I smiled and he smiled back. I could tell he walked away with a smile on his face. He probably thought I couldn't see him but after he walked out my driveway I saw him punch the air! That kid..

The next day (Friday)...

Today was the day! The day I get to go out with Ira! Honestly I'm so excited I couldn't even sit still during school. I told everyone about it but not boasting. I only said that me and Ira were going to dinner at the pigtail. Maya seemed really excited since obviously she would get front row seats Mackenzie added. What should I wear? I wanted to look cute but not to fancy. I also wanted to look presentable but not a try hard. To tell the truth I've been asked on a lot of dates before from people at my school. I always decline politely with a smile but they continue to try and get me gifts. But then there's my brother.. B/N.. (Brothers Name). My brothers captain of the football team ( stereotypical I know😂) and HES always saying how you can't pick the the first boy that wipes you off your feet. He's very protective but in a sweet way.. I've told him about Ira and he's still cautious of him because of his past as a uhm.. Mercenare. But he has changed! Ya know what I'm overthinking.. I'll just ask Regina to quickly go shopping, I have 2 hours.
Y/N: "Hey Regina! I need help buying a quick outfit for my dinner."
Regina: "you mean your 'date night?' But sure I'll help!"
Y/N: "You're so difficult 😂"
Regina: "I know.. Anyway, meet me at the entrance of the mall in 5. How long have you got till you leave anyway?"
Y/N: "I have about 2 hours.."
Regina: "OMG LEAVE NOW IM THERE!"
Y/N: "O-oh ok.."
I ran to the mall im sweat pants and a tank top. I noticed Maya and Mackenzie carrying.. flowers? I was about to call out to them when they turnt around and saw me. Strange enough they ran away.. Whatever I'll ask them about that later I had to find Regina....

Reginas pov:
Me: "Y/N!!"
Y/N: "Huh? Oh there you are!"
Me: "Come on we have to be quick!"
I knew Y/N had to be ready but we also had less time because the girls were helping Ira out with decorating. I know! He said he wants to make this really special. So sweet! I was supposed to be picking up Y/N but change of plan, she doesn't know what to wear!
We went into a shop and after about 20 minutes we found nothing...
Y/N: "I'm never gonna find anything to wear!"
Regina: "Yes we will have hope!"
Y/N: "Easy for you to say! Your wardrobe is perfect, I mean look at what you're wearing!"
Regina: "I'm only wearing a jumper and shorts.."
Y/N: "You get the point..."
Regina: "Hey lets try this shop.. we haven't checked here yet.."
We walked in and saw a GORGEOUS dress. It was white with frills and not to flashy. Y/N then walked over to the shoes and saw some boots. I think they're called scrunchie boots?

 I think they're called scrunchie boots?

Y/N: "I-its beautiful

Y/N: "I-its beautiful.."
Regina: "Okay come on and pay we have 90 minutes!"
We paid and ran out the shop, but not suspiciously. I teleported her to her house and we got her ready. I even borrowed some of her clothes since I wasn't at my own house. I wonder how she's going to react..? What am I saying?! It's Ira! Of course she'll love it! Now all I'm worried about is Rachel.. I have a feeling that she doesn't like Y/N.. but why? She hasn't done anything wrong... When we asked if she wanted to help with Clara to get food, she said she has to make dinner for the family tonight. Which was a complete LIE! We all know her family comes near the end of the month! But no one said anything since we didn't need anymore problems in our lives..

Regina: "A hand m'lady?"
Y/N: "A hand? Really?"
She laughed but still took my hand. We walked outside and entered a car where Sebastian was waiting for us.
Y/N: "Why so fancy?"
Regina: "Shhh you'll see... hehe"