Destroy it at any cost

Y/n pov:
Me and Dina has just went through a portal that I made with my finger. I knew that there was another portal to get to Splendorius so I snapped my fingers and saw it disappear. Now, I need to find Johnny. If he's here. He might've been looking for me with the others since I was 'missing'.
Dina: "No!"
Y/n: "It's fine Dina. We just need to find where Johnny keeps all his precious things. Can you help me?"
Dina: "Uhhhh..."
Y/n: "It's like a game!"
She clapped her hands together in excitement. And nodded her head.
Y/n: "Alright, just fly towards the palace."
She started to fly away and people started to bow down to her. I know she's a princess and all but really? She's a BABY! Soon some of the citizens realised me following her and tried to stop me, so I had to show them that I was a glitter warrior. Sure I was in my Glitter Joker outfit but they fell for it. I started to feel really... Lovesick? For Ira... No. Sure he's cute and all but... I can't really love him.. Can I?"

Flashback:
Ira: "I'll always love you Y/n! I'll love you till the day we die..."
Flashback over.

He'll love me till the day we die...? How after everything I've done. He's done. I kinda miss him though. And Regina. Maya, Clara, Mackenzie and Natalie. And I've had this weird vibe recently from Johnny. I feel like I've known him my whole life! When I've only known him for a couple of weeks. My eyes started to flash blinding me a bit. Maybe I should turn around-
Dina: "Door!"
Oh right. I forgot that we were going here. My eyes stopped flashing and I walked straight in without hesitation. I held Dina close and saw a couple of pixies guarding the door to Johnnys office. Hold on!
Y/n: "KIPPIE?! RORY?! LANCE?! DAVI?! What are you doing here?!"
Kippie: "Oh Y/n! H-hi!"
???: "Wait Y/n?!"
It was P-p/n... She/he- She/he was here?
Y/n: "Oh hi..."
P/n: "Y-you remember me right? And hey you spoke!"
I spoke? What is she/he on about...
Y/n: "Yeah I remember you..."
Lance: "Hi Dina!"
Davi: "So what made you decide to come visit? Johnnys not here right now."
Y/n: "I came to destroy Splendorius!"
They all gasped in shock. No point in hiding it. They need the others to transform anyway. Won't be any fun if I can't. But Maya and Clara won't have their charm... Whatever.
Rory: "NO! YOU CANT!"
P/n: "Y/n...."
Rory, Lance, Kippie and Davi: "YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO GET THROUGH US!"
Before they could do anything I threw magic at them and summoned a cage to put them in. I saw Dina tear up.
Y/n: "It's okay Dina! They were ruining our game!"
I put tape on everyone's mouth so they couldn't say anything and took the key that they dropped off the ground. I walked towards the door and opened it. Surprisingly it was quite clean. Now to find some kind of 'destruction button'...

Reginas pov:
Me: "G-guys what do we do now...?"
Mackenzie: "S-she-shes gonna destroy Splendorius..."
Natalie: "We have to stop her!"
Maya: "How do we get there?! She's blocked off the portal between the two worlds..."
Ira: "y/n..."
Clara: "Its okay Ira... We'll get her back and save Splendorius.."
I heard the noise when someone teleported and looked to see the worst. But saw a sad Marmo who soon turned angry.
Marmo: "WHERES Y/N?!"
Ira: "hello to you too..."
Natalie: "WHAT DO YOU WANT?!"
She got into a fighting stance and stood infront of us.
Marmo: "Oh stop the act. You know you can't transform without that baby."
Oh right. She took Dina too. I hope they're both okay... I don't know what I would do if they got hurt.
Ira: "Why do you care anyway? Aren't you working for Rachel?"
Marmo: "Yeah, and that's why we have to work quick before Y/n runs into her."
She was going to help us? I don't believe it.
Maya: "You, want to help us?"
Marmo: "I'm not helping you! I just can't be bothered for Rachel to start complaining..."
Clara: "Where is Rachel anyway...?"
Marmo: "She's at the base with Bel. She's unaware of Y/n being there, but it won't be long until she senses her presence."
Mackenzie: "Can we really make it there in time..?"
Me: "Have faith..."
I walked over the Mackenzie and hugged her. She put her head on my shoulder and looked up at the sky.
Marmo: "So I'll teleport you to Splendorius so you can stop her!"
Ira: "You're not gonna help?"
Marmo: "no❤️" 

Marmo teleported us and in less then a second, we were in Splendorius. I then realised that she ditched us after she did. This better not be some dirty trick... It's been a while since I've been here though. Feels almost nostalgic...
Mackenzie: "Okay lets go find Y/n!"
Natalie: "Take the lead!"
We followed Mackenzie through the crowd of people. They immediately recognised us and started to say that there was another glitter warrior heading to the palace.. We all gave each other uneasy looks, thanked the citizens and walked on towards the palace. The walk slowly turnt into a run.
Ira: "Okay! First we have to find the pixies so you can transform then find Y/n!"
Me: "But Johnnys not here so she can't get in can she?!"
Clara: "This is Y/n we're talking about!"
Once we got to the gate of the palace we saw a.. Cat? It was a big cat who was hanging upside down and he looked like he was waiting for us.
Maya: "Hi Mr Cat! I'm Maya and-"
Natalie: "Quit the introductions. Excuse me, is there by any chance you've seen a girl enter here?"
Mr Cat: "No sorry."
Mackenzie: "Okay lets find another entrance or something..."
Mr Cat: "By the wayyy if you'd really want to know she went: that way..."
He looked left and right.
Ira: "Who did?"
Mr Cat: "Y/n!"
He knows Y/n? Great! One step closer..
Clara: "She did!?"
Mr Cat: "She did what?"
Me: "Went that way-"
Mr Cat: "Who went that way?"
Ira: "CAN YOU JUST TELL US ACTUAL DIRECTIONS-"
We heard a bang and quickly turned around. We heard a cackle and looked up and saw the person we would least expect.
Y/n.