Bad feeling

Rachel's pov:
Me: "UGH! STUPID! STUPID! STUPID!"
Bel: "A-are you okay..?"
Marmo: "You seem stressed.. Everything's going according to plan..."
Me: "EVERYTHINGS GOING TO PLAN?! ARE YOU HEARING YOURSELF RIGHT NOW?!"
They both stepped back in shock and fear. It felt nice knowing I had power over these two useless adults...
Me: "Anyway for your information, Ira and Y/N are officially dating! So whatever you said Marmo didn't work."
Bel: "T-they're dating..? Ew..."
Marmo: "Well, that's a surprise.. But they did work.."
Me: "Please explain how?!"
Marmo: "You see.. You may be very powerful but you still can't read heart's can you now?"
Me: "Are you mocking me?!"
Marmo: "Of course not. I read her heart and her thoughts. She took what I  said and is constantly thinking about it. It doesn't matter what happens..."
Bel: "I-I have an idea.."
Me: "Better than the one we already have?"
Bel: "We-well we can still use your plan but use this one too.. But we have to make Ira mess up."
Marmo: "Mess up? Like how?"
Bel: "Oh well you see it's easy.. Just make him cheat on her or something.."
Me: "Ira may be immature but he's not completely stupid. He's not gonna go kiss another girl."
Bel: "Ah, we'll you see that's where you come in."
Me and Marmo looked at him like he was crazy! Where I come in? Ira and the girls won't even let me go near them unless I return back to their side and become the 'quiet, smart girl' again.
Marmo: "Bel are you insane?! You think they'll let us near them?"
I continued to glare at him until he spoke up.
Bel: "You don't exactly need to be with them, just long enough for Rachel to kiss him and for Y/N to see..."
Me: "That's not a bad idea.."
Marmo: "Your actually going along with this? You realise you have to KISS Ira?"
Me: "He was mine to begin with anyway, no harm. And anyway, in her state of confusion and despair, our plan will be totally easier! Bel your a genius!"
Marmo rolled her eyes in annoyance.
Marmo: "But what about Regina? She's the closest to Y/N in the whole group.."
Me: "I'm sure she should be able to witness the show! Front row seats..."
I triumphed about our soon to be victory. At the end of the day they'll all be left heartbroken. They don't know what's coming...

Reginas pov:
Maya: "Regina! Natalie! We're here to go to the theme park!!"
Natalie: "Coming!"
Me: "Right! Now lets go!"
We walked out of the house side by side.
Clara: "So how do you think Y/N and Ira are doing?"
Mackenzie: "Probably having too much fun without us!"
Me: "Do you think they're okay...?"
Maya: "Why wouldn't they be?"
Me: "I don't know.. Something feels off... Like something REALLY bad is coming..."
Clara: "There's no way..
Natalie: "No, I think she's onto something... I've felt that same energy too since the night Ira and Y/N got together.."
Mackenzie: "Well then when we get there just make sure to keep a close eye on them. We wouldn't want to run into the Mercenares or... Rachel."
We all shuddered at the thought. Whatever they were planning was coming. And they weren't going to hesitate. I'm going to find out what it is for Y/N's sake...

We arrived at the theme park and saw Y/N with Cotten candy in her hand as she walked over to Ira. She brought the over and kissed him on the cheek.
Natalie: "Ew! Gross..."
We all laughed and walked over.
Y/N: "Oh! Hi guys, took ya long enough!"
Clara: "Sorry!"
Mackenzie: "Well now that we're here let's go have fun!"
Maya: "YAYYY! I WANNA GO ON THAT! OOO AND THAT! SQUEEE CANT FORGET THAT THING AND-"
Ira: "Maya, calm down please... We can go on them all!"
The day went on perfect. There was no sign of Rachel or the Mercenares. Infact we were gonna head home but Y/N had to use the bathroom.
Y/N: "Hey, before we leave I'm gonna head to the bathroom before we go."
Regina: "Do you want me to come with you?"
Y/N: "No, I'll be fine!"
She walked off towards the toilets.
Ira: "Girls go to the bathroom together?"
Natalie: "You wouldn't understand..."
Ira: "And I don't wanna understand..."
We all laughed at Ira being the confused child he is. This day couldn't get any better...

Y/N pov:
I walked over to the toilets while everyone waited for me. I did my business and washed my hands. I looked up in the mirror and gasped in shock when I saw Rachel behind me!
Rachel: "Hello Y/N..."
Y/N: "W-What do you want from me now...?"
Rachel: "Awww! Are you scared?"
Y/N: "What do y-you what Rachel?"
She grabbed me aggressively by my top not letting me free.
Rachel: "Listen! I'm the only one who asks the questions okay?!"
Y/N: "Y-yeah..."
I was terrified. What was going on? Why does she always pick on me? I was broke out my train of thought when I heard screams outside. Rachel noticed my face and smirked at me. She then proceeded to drag me outside still holding me by the top. I almost cried when I saw my friends all on the floor transformed and badly damaged. An umbrella distain stood over them with Marmo and Bel floating in the air. Rachel let me go and I immediately ran over to them.
Y/N: "GUYS! OMG ARE YOU OKAY?!"
Rachel: "THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MESS WITH ME!!"
I stood up in anger and felt my heart beating faster.
Y/N: "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS RACEHL?! WE CAN STILL BE FRIENDS!"
Rachel: "NO! I HATE YOU! YOUR JUST ANOTHER USELESS PERSON RANDOMLY PLACED IN OUR LIVES!"
I saw a bright light literally flash in my eye. I felt different.. More powerful. I felt the need to destroy everything.
Ira: "N-no Y/N... Dont!"
Y/N: "The joker always has the last laugh! I'm Glitter Joker!"
I didn't care I turnt into this again. All that mattered was that I destroy everything and everyone in my way. No matter what happens.