Mixed emotions

Iras pov:
It's the next day since Y/N passed out. She still hasn't woken up and I haven't left her side. We told her brother everything and he was furious but understood. He had a football game today so he wasn't going to be home. Maya, Natalie and Clara were helping Natalies grandmother with her tea ceremony since they were upgrading. Mackenzie has a tour day in Splendorius so she would be busy too. It was just me and Regina... We were silent most of the time. Holding Y/N's hand at either side of her bed. I thought if Y/N would ever wake up until Regina spoke up.
Regina: "she'll be okay Ira.."
Me: "we don't know that..."
She then held my own hand.
Regina: "have faith..."
She came around the bed and hugged me while I cried on her shoulder.
Me: "Why?! Why did it have to be her?!"
Regina: "Ira don't cry..."
She couldn't say much since she was crying too... Hypocritical much...
I burst out in tears.
Me: "T-this is a-all my fault! It should've been me! I-!"
Regina: "Shhh.. It's okay.."
Me: "B-But-"
Regina: "No buts! Calm down..."
She held me in her arms as if I was a new born baby, and I cried. I don't think I've cried that much in my life. I could feel the despair seeping into my soul ready to take over. In other words, I felt depressed. She hasn't woken up.
We should've brought her to a hospital. We should've gotten her medicine.
We should've-
???: "don't cry..."
Me and Regina looked up to the door and saw no one there. Who said that? It was really faint and quiet that I almost didn't notice it.
???: "down here guys..."
It was Y/N! She was awake! Immediately me and Regina leapt up and hugged her tightly, tears still running down both our faces.
Y/N: "U-Uhm I'd like to breathe maybe...?"
Regina: "OMG! H-how are you?!"
Y/N: "Sorry, what's your name again?"
What.
Me: "W-what do you mean...?"
She doesn't know our names?!
Y/N: "What's your names? I forgot..my memory feels a bit muddled up..."
She doesn't know our names. Doesn't know our- HOW DOES SHE NOT KNOW OUR NAMES?!
Regina: "D-do you remember who we are..?"
Regina looked like she was about to start crying all over again.
Y/N: "Yeah.. But it's just your names.."
Me: "I'm I-Ira and this is Regina..."
Y/N: "Oh! I remember now!"
Me: "Are you sure the only thing you forgot was our names?"
Y/N: "Yep..."
Regina: "That's weird..."
Y/N: "How long was I out for?"
Me: "About a day.."
Y/N: "Weird, it's almost like they WANTED me to forget your names..."
I have to lighten up the mood somehow...
Me: "How about the three of us do something today? Like how it used to be when we were younger."
Regina: "That's a great idea Ira! But are you well enough to go Y/N?"
Y/N: "O-of course! We can do facemasks! I... But where is everyone?"
Regina: "They're all super busy but they said when you wake up, to say hi!
Me: "There is NO WAY that me, Ira Millers, (go along with it) is going to do a facemask!"
Regina: Yes you are! YES YES YES!
Y/N: "Well I've just ran out so I should head to the shops! Coming Regina? It has to be a surprise for Ira..."
Me: You guys :("
Regina: "Oh get over it! We'll be back in like 5 minutes."
Y/N: "You just sit there and look pretty!"
Regina: "EW! Enough with the coupley stuff..."
Payback time.
Me: "Kiss goodbye?"
Regina: "Y/N, don't you dare-"
Y/N: "Of course..."

We kissed and I saw Regina give me a death stare from behind. I LOVED getting on her nerves! Not when she has red eyes though.. She was really scary then. I used to think that it was strange how we were friends...I guess people do change for the better.
Regina: "Okay, come on Y/N..."
She took her by the hand and brought her downstairs.
Y/N: "I'LL BE BACK OKAY! LOVE YOU!"
Me: "LOVE YOU TOO!"
???: "Ira! It's us!"
I went downstairs and saw The Glitter Force with pizza.
Maya: "You want any?"
Me: "Oh what are you guys doing here?"
Natalie: "We decided to come round since Regina said that Y/N woke up! We were just gonna wait down here while we eat and wait for them."
Me: "Oh okay.. Well I should find some towels or something heh.."
Clara: "Okay. Don't forget there's tea!"
We all laughed at Claras obsession with tea. I went back upstairs and looked out the window.
Okay. What to do while they're gone? I could read? No. Bad idea. I could watch something? No. Whats the point if they'll be back soon?
???: "Hello handsome...
I flinched from the sudden sound. It couldn't have been Y/N because her voice was different.I KNOW FOR A FACT that wasn't Regina either.. I guess it doesn't hurt to check who that was.
Me: "Regina? Y/N? Did you forget something?"
???: "Oh come on! You think I'm those losers?"
No. It couldn't. But it was.
Me: "What do you want Rachel?"
She stepped out from behind the window frame and looked me in the eye with a glint of evil. She's definitely been brainwashed or something...
Rachel: "I thought I'd just pay an old friend a visit..."
Me: "Old friend? We weren't really friends..."
Rachel: "WELL WE WOULDVE BEEN IF THAT Y/N GIRL DIDN'T SHOW UP WITH HER GLITTER POWERS!"
Now I was mad. She crossed line.
Me: "DON'T TALK ABOUT HER LIKE THAT!"
Rachel: "And what are you gonna do about it? I'm more powerful then you."
I was about to push her but Marmo taught me never to hurt a girl unless it's the Glitter Force in battle. (We stan Ira for respecting women 😌).
Rachel: "*gasp* They're here!"
Me: "Who?!"
Rachel: "Your girlfriend and Regina!"
Finally! They better help me!
Me: "I'm up he-!"
She put her hand over my mouth.
Rachel: "Shut up and kiss me!"
I mumbled a loud: WHAT under her hand. She wants to kiss me while Y/N is downstairs?!"
Regina: "We got the facemasks!"
Y/N: "Are you ready to-"
Before Y/N could enter the room Rachel forced her lips on mine. I pulled away quickly with a shocked expression. Rachel put on an innocent face as if she didn't just do that!
Rachel: "So how are you babe?"
Regina: "I-Ira what's going on..."
Y/N: "Y-you cheated-"
Me: "No guys I promise it's not like that I only-"
Maya: "Did I hear Rachel?"
Mackenzie: "Whats going on?"
I saw tears prick up in Y/N's eyes. I didn't cheat on her!
Regina: "IRA HOW COULD YOU!?"
Me: "I DIDNT KISS HER!"
Natalie: "It sure looked like you did, but I-"
Y/N looked at me one more time before throwing the bag of face masks in my face.
Y/N: "I HATE YOU SO MUCH!"
My heart shattered into a million pieces. She hates me...? She ran out the house with Regina and Maya chased after her.
Maya: "Y/N PLEASE WAIT!"
Clara came over to comfort me as I looked at the spot where Y/N once stood. Natalie and Mackenzie seems to have figured out Rachel's plan and transformed and attacked. Rachel held them off but I had to get Y/N and tell her the truth!
Me: "Y/N WAIT!"
I ran outside and saw Y/N run into the main road,tears streaming down her face.
Regina: "Y/N!!!!!!"
She got hit.

A/N: Sorry. This chapter was really sad, but if you wanna plan Rachel's funeral, go ahead! :)