No one can stop me

Y/n
"Stop right there Rascal!"
Who. Is. Rascal.
"Oh so I've been figured out...?" The person who was called Rascal spoke up: Interesting. I've never met anyone called Rascal, so how do they know me?
"You let her go right now! She's done you no harm. You shouldn't even be alive after past circumstances." The lady who yelled at 'Rascal' said. She sounded like someone in my dreams. And what did she mean by: 'You shouldn't even be alive after past circumstances'. Like what is he, a ghost or something?
"You see deary," the creepy guy continued, "I'm stronger than you think... Your just about as alive as I am. Using your last strength and everything. The poor girl doesn't even know who you are-"
"She will! When the time is right... I should defeat you once and for all and make sure you stay away from those I love!"
I saw glowing red eyes from where the creepy voice was coming from. I stayed silent and still in case he jumped on me or something.
"If you try anything sneaky deary..." he paused as his eyes grew larger, "I'LL CUT HER FROM THIS WRETCHED WORLD ONCE AND FOR ALL!"
After he had claimed that he would cut me from this world, they started to fight. Both clearly struggling since Rascal and whoever this woman was, didn't have enough strength. I felt myself becoming more dizzy by the second like all the energy was being drained out of me.
"YOU SHALL NEVER TOUCH HER! NOT WHILE I'M STILL HERE!" The lady screamed.
"WELL IT LOOKS LIKE YOU DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME PRINCESS!"

Princess? Princess...

You could hear the sound of Rascals sword pinning the lady on the ground as she groaned in pain.
"Any last words? Not that I'm interested. They're mainly for your poor darling other there who's about to die any second and I'll gain all of her power. Once I have that, no one can stop me."
Everything went so fast it made my head spin. A figure jumped up which I assume was the woman and kicked Rascal to the ground near the wall. Before he could react, a bright light entered the room. It was so big and bright that I couldn't see who was actually controlling it. Eventually, not really to my surprise, she threw the beam at Rascal, causing him to yell in pain. I felt myself fall from the chains and try to run to whoever had saved me, but landed on the ground with a hard thump.

Regina
Me and the girls were flying over to the top of Clover Tower. I was pretty sure we had the attention of the whole town by now, including our school.
"G-guys..." Maya spoke up breaking us all out of thought, "I-is it just me or do you feel tired?"
"Not me...It must be the pixies. They're still very weak and half asleep." I said.
"We can't just leave her there! What's wrong with you guys?! Hurry up!" Ira yelled at us.
"I-Ira I-We... It's too hard... If we go on we won't be able to help her..." Clara tried to reason with Ira but I knew he was stubborn and wasn't going down without a fight.
"NO WE-"
We were suddenly hit down to the ground by some kind force like wind. Marmo too. My head was pounding as it hit like a bus. Everyone else groaned in pain and in the corner of my eye I saw Ira STILL trying to get up. The sky darkened quickly with dark clouds covering the city.
"So uh I'm gonna go up t-there..." Ira said sounding uneasy.
"Ira you don't have to go... I-I think somethings coming you guys..." I said clearly stating the obvious.
"GUYS GUYS! ARE YOU OKAY?!" Johnny and surprisingly Bel came running over. The fact that Bel decided to come running showed he kind of cares but the look on his face said that he couldn't care less. We all nodded our heads and looked up to the sky once more. There was a golden heart surrounded but a red and black aura. I shared a confused glance with Natalie. I was expecting her to know something.

"W-what's that?" Rachel asked. All of us including Bel and Marmo stared at Johnny waiting for a reasonable explanation. "I-I think it's Y/n's heart." He simply said. I immediately stood up not feeling pain as did Ira. Speaking of Ira, he looked like he had lost the last straw.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THATS HER HEART?! WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?! WHERE IS SHE?! WE STILL HAVE TO GO UP THERE! WHY IS IT GOLD WITH RED AND BLACK?! WHY-"
He was cut off by Mackenzie coming behind him and holding his mouth shut.
"Oh Ira do be quiet your giving me a headache." Marmo said glaring at him in a way that said: 'Shut up now', "And anyway Ira is kinda right. What on Earth is that."
While everyone was trying to decide what 'Y/n's heart' was doing it the sky, I simply looked at the sky. Something blew us down her and it was strong. I felt really hard about what the princess would do and Dina flew into my arms. She closes her eyes shut and I think they finally noticed us. But I didn't hear them move or anything they just watched. It was like I was in my brain when I saw a bright golden light flying towards me at a slow paste.

What would Y/n do? What would Y/n do? Y/n...

The golden light was becoming more visible when I heard Dina whispering Y/n's name also. The golden light revealed itself to be a figure. A human. A woman. With long pink hair. Holding a young girl with H/C who was also sound asleep.
Y/n