i love you

Y/n

"Are they awake?"

"Shush Maya!"

"Look he's blinking!"

"He can't be blinking if his eyes are shut!"

"I think they're waking up..."

"Will you girls be quiet for a moment? We wouldn't want to startle them."

I started to slowly open my eyes as my vision slowly came back. I could barely move, but just to check I moved my thumb gently to see if I could move at all. I could feel a body next to me which I assumed was Ira.

"D-did you guys see that? Y/n! She just moved!" Regina squealed. I loved messing with her so let's see how long I can torture her.

"She didn't move. You're just seeing things." Marmo replied back scoffing afterwards.

"No I did! Her thumb twitched or something!" Regina said lowering her face so it was near mine. She was quickly pulled back by someone. "And Ira too! Did you see him smirk?"

I'm guessing he's awake too. Luckily. I waited another two minutes before moving my hand towards Ira's gently holding it.

"SHE DID MOVE I SAW IT, I SAW IT" Regina screamed. I'm pretty sure the whole neighbourhood heard her.

"Okay that time I am sure we all saw that! You couldn't miss it!" Mackenzie's voice echoed through my head like church bells. I felt Ira pinch my index finger softly and started tapping my hand. A countdown...

3...2...1...

"BOO!" Me and Ira screamed jumping up while laughing uncontrollably. I just about missed my head from bumping into Clara's.

"AH" Everyone yelled in response except for an unfamiliar voice who instead gasped.

"My dears." She said pulling me and Ira into her arms. I felt awkward but soon felt a warm energy flow through me. I gave a look to Regina as to say: who-and-why-is-this-lady-hugging-me. She simply smiled in return as tears took place in her crystal blue orbs. The young-looking lady gave me a sad but somewhat happy smile as she took my face in her hands.

"Well don't we have a lot to catch up on?"

**********

"REGINA HURRY UP YOU'RE GONNA MAKE US LATE FOR SCHOOL!" Ira yelled up the stairs, receiving a quick tapping of feet coming down. Me, Maya, Rachel, Mackenzie stood at the door while Ira and Regina had their daily argument. Clara had left early since she had a meeting at school and insisted on dropping Natalie off on the way.

"I'm hereeee!" Regina sang as she appeared at the bottom of the stairs next to Ira.

"Jeez, took you long enough. What were you doing? Lost your grape sized brain again?" Ira said smoothly as he smirked at Regina. Regina, who took no notice, spun around quickly with her arms out hitting Ira in the stomach, causing her to giggle and Ira to hold his stomach dramatically.

"Notice anything different?" Regina questioned us as she walked closer to us, clearly making her hair and ears noticeable.

"No." We all answered keeping a straight face. Regina's smile was automatically wiped off her face and replaced with a frown as she looked at us all in disbelief.

"We're joking ya drama queen." I giggled as I gave her a hug. "Lemme guess, Harry right?" I immediately noticed the bright shade of red appear on my blonde-headed friend; and it wasn't her makeup.

"You're still going after him? Honestly, Regina Miller." Rachel said sighing giving Regina a small smirk.

"What's wrong with him? He's incredible! Those emerald, green eyes and his charming personality, what's not to love?" The blonde girl asked staring into space, or in my eyes, her fantasy world. Ira simply scoffed and got his and Regina's bag, pushing her out the door.