Save me

Iras pov:
I could feel it. Y/N's heart was turning dark.
Me: "GUYS WE NEED TO HURRY Y/N's HEART IS TURNING VERY DARK AS WE SPEAK!"
Rachel: "Oh no we should start looking now!"
Maya: "Let's g-"
Regina: "No need to me and Ira can sense one from a mile away.."
Natalie: "Maybe we should transform first.."
Maya: "Right! Glitter Time girls!"
After they had finished transforming after saying glitter like 1000 times, Regina then snapped her fingers and we were in.. a dark alleyway?
Glitter Clover: "Huh where are we?"
Glitter Spade: "Seems sketchy..."
Ira: "G-guys... l-look.." I managed to say through shock..
We saw Y/N and.. MARMO! THAT SNEAKY SNAKE!
P/N: "Y/N! You don't have to do this!"
Y/N: "Ugh you guys again? You should go to therapy because of your stalking problems.."
Glitter Ace: "THAT WAS SO RU-" Glitter Diamond: "Save it Ace.."
She stepped back but still looked mad.
Me: "Y/N W-what are you doing...?"
Y/N: "What does it look like I'm doing genius?"
Regina: "Hey! You can't talk to him like that!
Y/N: "And why not Bows For Brains?"
Glitter Heart: "Y/N this isn't you!"
Y/N: "So then what am I? Just another glitter girl to do all the work while you lay around?! And how could you say this isn't me as you've known me for A DAY?!"
All: "....."
Me: "no."
Y/N and Marmo: "What?"
Me: "I said no... You are so much more than that..."
Y/N: "Honestly you guys try to hard.. and your in my way soooo.."
Just then she threw a card at us and it exploded sending us all backwards.
Glitter Ace: "ARE YOU GONNA SUMMON A DISTAIN OR WHAT?!"
Y/N: "I simply don't need to.."
Regina: "WHAT? What do you mean you don't need to that your only way of defeating us-"
Y/N: "Listen here girly.. I can finish you off if I wanted to but where's the fun in that?"
Glitter Spade: "Come on snap out of it!"
Y/N: "You know for someone who says they have the blade of courage you sure tend to give up quickly.."
Marmo: "Good one Y/N!"
Ira: "Fine if you won't listen then.."
Y/N: "Why are you talking to me-"
I grabbed her wrist and we teleported to a dark room. This room would show her all the memories we had together weather she liked it or not...

Your pov:
UGH! This kid is such a jerk! He just teleported me to some weird room!
You: "HEY! GET ME OUT OF HERE YOU BLUE-"
Ira: "These are your memories.. with us.."
You: "Hey I was still talking! But who's us..?"
Ira: "Me, Regina and.. you.."
You: "Wow I sure had a great childhood.. can't even see anything."
Ira: "Look."
I looked up and saw.. me? As a girl on the left side of me with a girl with a small red bow in her hair wearing black leggings and a frilly top and on the right side of me was a boy.. with shiny mint hair wearing a red hoodie with denim shorts. We wear running through some palace of some sort.
You: "W-what is this.."
Ira: "A memory."
You: "....."
It then changed and I was looking at something else. It was the same to kids next to me eating ice cream... and an old man was making smoothies and another girl who looked about 17 was doing her nails.
Y/N: "Why are you showing me these!?"
Ira: "....."
The next memory must've been some sort of sleepover. I could tell it was my room as it had my name on the wall. We all were wearing red pjs and Regina was hugging a pillow while blabbing on about her.. dad? Then I saw a.. Princess.. but Ira and Regina weren't there.. She was looking down on me.. It was like I was watching myself be looked down on.. Child me looked up and saw the face while she smiled sadly.
Y/N: "I- I still don't understand! Your making my head hurt!"
Then I saw a girl about my age with purple hair skipping merrily along the grass. Must've been that Glitter Spade girl.
The last memory was most definitely the worst. It was the old man.

7 years ago
Little you: "No! Please don't take me away!"
Little Regina: "Y/N NO! BEL I'LL TELL DADDY!"
BEL: "THESE WERE YOUR DADDYS ORDERS LITTLE GIRL!"
Little Ira: "Please..shes like family to us.."
Bel: "Tough luck kid."
Little you: "Guys I'll miss you! Never forget me okay!"
Little Regina: "I-I won't okay! I'll never forget my best friend!"
Little Ira: "We'll find you again one day don't worry okay!"
Regina and Ira: "TO THE ROYALE TRIO!" They were all crying but they knew they had to stay strong...
Regina: "Smile for me okay!"
Little Ira: "I will find you agian.. Y/N.."
I saw some lighting fall from the sky and it hit Regina and Ira. Somehow I knew that's how they lost their memories.

Ira: "You see..?"
You: "....I..."
I de- transformed out of my Glitter Joker Form to my normal self.. and then Ira.. hugged me...
Ira: "It's okay, let it all out.."
I quickly realised he was crying himself.