Let it all out

Y/N pov:
Today me and Ira were going to a theme park and would meet up with the girls after about 2 hours. It was expected to be really hot today so I wore an average cropped Adidas t-shirt with shorts, a cute little bag for essentials and obviously shoes!

 It was expected to be really hot today so I wore an average cropped Adidas t-shirt with shorts, a cute little bag for essentials and obviously shoes!

I was really hoping that today would be a good day and we wouldn't get attacked. I mean, everyone in the town knows about the girls and Iras past, but don't know I'm one of them too. I guess they don't need to know since we aren't really being threatened as much anymore. Whatever.

Y/N: "Hey bro! I'm going out today with everyone! I'll be back later!"
Austin: "Okay! Be safe alright?"
Y/N: "Of course."
I walked down the street to meet Ira at his house or the Millers. He's just decided that he'll live with Regina, Nat, their father and her grandmother since he doesn't really want to live alone. I rang the doorbell and a tired Natalie opened the door. Her hair was a mess
and she was still in her pjs. Did I come too early?
Natalie: "Helloooo... Natalie speaking, why are you here so early?"
Y/N: "U-Uhm, I'm here for Ira? We're going to the theme park then meeting you girls later?"
She got up from leaning on the door frame and her facial expression changed.
Natalie: "SHOOT! Thats today! IRA GET DOWN HERE!!"
Y/N: "Oop-..."
Ira: "Sorry! I'm here!"
Grandmother: "Natalie dear, there's no need to yell."
Natalie: "Sorry Grandma, anyway you too have fun we'll be there later! Bye!"
Ira: "Ready to go?"
Y/N: "Yeah..."
We walked out hand in hand. There was a silence between us but a calming one. I can't imagine Ira to ever be a villain or Regina... They changed. And maybe if I turn into Glitter Joker again, I can remember that I can change... Yeah.. I can change.
Ira: "Y/N?"
Y/N: "Ye-yeah?"
Ira: "I've been saying your name for a couple seconds now... You okay? Not feeling well?"
Y/N: "N-no I'm fine just got stuff on my mind..."
Ira: "Hey look at me."
I looked him in the eye as I turned around. He had a glint of concern in his eye. I didn't want to worry him.
Ira: "If there's anything I can do tell me. Don't go through this alone."
Y/N: "Well.. I've been thinking about Glitter Joker.. I guess you can call her my alter ego..heh..."
Ira: "Well I wouldn't worry..."
Y/N: "Wouldn't worry? I could've killed all of you!"
We stopped walking.
Ira: "But, you didn't. Did you?"
Y/N: "I-"
Ira: "If you really wanted to, you would've done it already in past times as well."
Y/N: "I guess your right... But what if you can't help me like last time and nothing works?!"
Ira: "It will work. Even if it does happen again... Because.. you don't want to hurt us right?"
Y/N: "I would never dream of it."
Ira: "Glitter Joker or not, your still Y/N to us...."
We smiled at each other and continued to walk again, hand in hand. How could I think of that... Ira and the girls are with me.. And I guess Johnny... Or is it possible that he does really just feel guilty? Like Marmo said...

Iras pov:
We had finally arrived at the theme park on time so that we had about an hour and a half before the girls got here. I could tell my words were growing though Y/N's head but she was still upset... I don't want her to consider turning into Glitter Joker but whatever Marmo said to her was still affecting her... We only heard what she said about me and Regina.. but nothing before that.. Maybe if I ask her, we could have fun when the girls get here.
Me: "Y/N, I think we should talk."
I could tell she looked scared but I didn't want to lie anymore so I took her hand paid for our tickets and brought her to a bench.
Y/N: "Shouldn't we be on the rides or something? Heh.."
Ira: "Seriously, we need to talk about our date night..."
Y/N: "Honestly, it was lovely! The food, Mackenzies song, the lights-"
Ira: "You know what I mean."
She looked down at her hands.
Y/N: "you want to talk about marmo, don't you?"
Ira: "Yeah... I just think if I know everything she said.. I can help..."
Y/N: "It wasn't anything bad really..."
Ira: "We didn't get there in time to hear everything she said and I feel like whatever she did say is affecting you.. and you know it.."
I saw tears drip down her cheek.
Y/N: "I-I-I just don't know how to feel! She said that you only use me for my power just as much as they want to a-and that the main reason your friends with me is because I'm 'part of the team'! I-I mean if I didn't walk into Johnnys shop that day, you probably would have never found me or my brother..."
Wow. That was a lot. She's been holding in all these feelings these whole time while the rest of us just sat back and relaxed! I felt really bad... How could we have been so blind?! She put her head on my shoulder and slowly stopped crying.
Me: "I-I'm Sorry... I didn't know..."
Y/N: "It's okay... No one ever knows."
What did she mean 'no one ever knows'?
Me: "P-please don't keep secrets from me... It's not fair.. I love you Y/N, so whenever you have a problem, tell me! Regina. Maya, Clara, Mackenzie, Natalie, Johnny, Ra-..."
She looked up at me with puffy eyes but went back to my shoulder. I always mess up huh?
Me: "S-Sorry again..."
She said nothing but held my hand and squeeze it gently. It felt calming like this. After about 5 minutes she cheered up and we went to go get burgers. I'll admit I was a bit of a messy eater but it only made her laugh. When she smiles I feel like smiling too... We walked around and decided since we ate, we should wait until the girls get here to go on rides. Y/N wanted to go on everything! It's strange how about 45 minutes ago she was sat next to me on a bench crying.. I love how she can turn her smile upside down...