Date night pt3

Iras pov:
Me: "MARMO THIS ENDS NOW!"
Marmo: "It didn't have to come to this lil bro!"
Natalie: "Just leave Y/N alone! She hasn't done anything to you!"
Marmo: "You know, I would tell you my plan, but then you would try stop me..."
Maya: "It doesn't matter! Whatever you have planned, we can stop it!"
Mackenzie: "Nothing you said was true about Regina or Ira! They're all lies and Y/N knows it!"
Marmo: "Well if you Glitter brats didn't show up I would've got to her!"
Ira: "JUST SHUT UP!"
I put all my strength and anger into one last blow with the Girls doing their attack, finishing her off for the day.
Marmo: "D-don't worry, I-I will be back..."
And with that she disappeared.
Natalie: "Come on girls we should go look for Y/N and Regina.."
Clara: "I don't think they could've gotten far."
Please be okay you two... Don't do anything stupid...

Y/N pov:
Me: "I-I'm Fine really Regina..."
Regina: "I just wanna make sure, I mean your first date that you were enjoying got ruined!"
Me: "But I feel like..."
Regina: "Feel like what?! You don't believe her right because I promise that nothing she said was true! You have to believe me!!"
She's not even letting me speak..
Regina: "S-Sorry, I know that came out wrong..."
Y/N: "I-it's fine.."
It was an awkward silence after that. I love Regina to bits but sometimes she does want things her way and it doesn't always go that way.
Ira: "Y/N, REGINA!"
Y/N: "Hi..."
Ira: "What's wrong?"
Regina: "She's fine! Lets go!"
Didn't even let me finish... maybe Marmo was right...
All of a sudden I felt a tight grip around my whole body and suddenly I was being pulled into the air.
Marmo: "Thank you Glitter Force! I got what I wanted!"
Regina: "NO Y/N! PLEASE TAKE ME INSTEAD!"
Marmo: "Huh? You think I want you?! You're useless!"
Maya: "HOW DARE YOU!"
Ira: "Y/N!"
That was the last thing I heard before being taken away from my friends.

Marmo: "So how are you deary?"
Y/N: "...."
Marmo: "Quiet are we? I guess you listened to my words..."
Y/N: "What do you really want from me...?"
Marmo: "Anything you want.."
Anything...?
Marmo: "I saw you on that date with Ira.. Sorry if I disturbed anything..."
Y/N: "I-"
Marmo: "But he's a waste of time.. Just like the rest of them."
Y/N: "N-no..."
Marmo: "Listen, ill make you a deal, so Bel doesn't drain you of all your power..."
Y/N: *gulp*
Marmo: "If you stay away from your friends, ill not only protect you, but not try to destroy your so called friends."
Y/N: "You would k-kill them...?"
Marmo: "Not exactly...Bel would happily. I'm a bit hesitant though.."
For Regina, the girls.. and... Ira...
Y/N: "Deal."
Marmo: "Okay! I'll teleport you home."
She smiled before teleporting me. I realised it was around midnight so the girls were probably still out looking for me. I knew I wasn't supposed to talk to them or even look in there direction, but it was gonna be hard. Luckily, it's Saturday so I guess I could just stay inside and let my brother buy stuff.
Me: "OH YEAH! I FORGOT ITS SO LATE, HES GONNA KILL ME!"
I started to run home as fast as my legs could carry me when I heard my name being called behind me.
B/N: "Y/N! Wait!"
I looked behind me and slowed down until I saw the Glitter Force, Regina an Ira running after him. Nope not stopping now.
Ira: "How did you get out??"
Natalie: "Are you okay?!"
Just ignore it. Ignore it. Ignore.
I full on sprinted towards my house. I couldn't risk anything.

Once I got home. I locked the door and found a piece of paper and a pen. I wrote on the paper: Only B/N.
Regina: "Y/N, let us in!"
I slid the note through the mailbox and waited for a response.
B/N: "I-I'm Sorry, maybe she'll come out tomorrow..."
Maya: "Oh ok.. come on girls it's late.."
Clara: "Tell her we said goodnight..."
Mackenzie: "We're always here if she needs us..."
My brother walked in and immediately hugged me. I hugged back and cried.
B/N: "I know your friends are like superheroes, but whatever's going on you can trust me... I thought you were on a date?"
I broke down im tears.
Y/N: "N-nothings okay!"
B/N: "Shh, come we can talk about it in your room.."

The night went on and I was getting loads of text messages from the girls. I had noticed that Rachel wasn't there that whole time, she didn't even ask if I was okay...Whatever I don't care.