Family?

Maya: "Uh oh.."
Rachel: "Now you pushed her."
Clara: "What did we say wrong?"
Mackenzie: "She-"
Natalie: "It's not possible-"
Regina: " Its really her.."
Ira: "Y/N are you ok?"
You: "YOU AND YOUR STUPID ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT ME! WHY CAN'T YOU LEARN TO LEAVE ME ALONE!"
And with that you disappeared. You did not know where but you ended up on the beach. You had a new glitter name- Glitter Joker... You had black knee high boots, black bands with a red, blue and yellow headband.
You: "I need to get out of here.. Look what they've done to me!"
You de- transformed and made everything back to normal.
You: " What's so special about this Glitter Force anyway it looks kinda boring if you ask me.

Meanwhile with the girls and Ira

Rory: "Well it looks like we are going to get her back right? Like we did with Regina!"
Ira: "You guys don't get it.. Now I understand why me and Regina thought she looked so familiar...
Regina: " It's because when I was younger and my daddy destroyed Splendorius.. There was a little girl there and I told her she could work for my daddy so she could be safe..."
Clara: "So you took her in because you felt bad for her..."
Regina: "Yes. And I remember since me, Y/N and Ira were all the same age we would hang out all the time..."
Natalie: "Well how come she's only just shown up?!"
Mackenzie: "And why didn't we see her when we held the Crown of Wisdom?!"
Johnny: "It's because she's a big mystery."
Rachel: "JOHNNY?"
Lance: "What are you doing here?"
Johnny: "I've come to warn you about Y/N... I'll let Regina and Ira continue first.
Ira: "As time went on we all obviously grew older... and Bel was doing what he does everyday like make a drink or something, then Y/N disappeared.. the same day that we made a promise to be together forever..."
Regina: "We called ourself the Royale Trio..."
Ira: "It sounds kinda stupid but we thought we could be the most powerful Mercenares in the world."
Regina: "And when Bel didn't come back with Y/N, he sent us out to my daddy where he shocked us with... dark energy.. And that must've erased our memories because I can't remember anything about her after that and me and Ira went our separate ways...
Natalie: "Thats a lot to take in.."
Maya: "Yeah it must've been hard for you to lose a friend that you then couldn't remember properly.
Regina: "A-and now w-we've found her a-again and s-she's gone!!"
Clara: "Aww Regina don't cry, we'll get her back ok :)"
Natalie: "Now that I think about it... I have those memories again of the princess meeting someone like Y/N..."
Maya: "It must've been before you were born then but how...?"
Natalie: "Oh im not completely sure it was her.. She just had the same name, eyes and hair colour I guess but she was a baby..."
Regina: "That's it! We are going to find her! In fact WHY DONT WE GO RIGHT NOW!?"

Back with you~

You teleported back to your house. This was to much for you.. One second your a normal girl with a pretty basic life.. then your part of the Glitter Force with these crazy girls that are OBBSESSED with you. You then detransformed.
You: "What's wrong with them..? Sure they look familiar but they couldn't SHUT UP!"
You started to get really mad... like some hatred was growing in your heart...
???: "That's hatred."
You: "WHOS THERE? I SWEAR IF ITS YOU GIRLS AND IRA AGAIN IM GONNA-"
???: "Calm down Glitter Queen or should I say Glitter JOKER!"
You: "SHOW YOURSELF YOU COWARD!"
You picked up a hairbrush on your desk. Suddenly a female with long blue hair and yellow eyes came out of the shadows.
'she looks like Ira.. You thought...
???: "I'm Marmo.. I'm very familiar with Regina, the girl with long blonde hair and Ira.. well I'm sure you know him too..."
You: "What do you want from me? I don't have anything for you!"
Marmo: "I only want one thing.."
You: "And what is that? I haven't got all day, I'm not in the mood.."
Marmo: "Feisty huh? Well anyway... did you want revenge on those girls and Ira..?"
You then lowered the hairbrush...
You: "Why do you ask? And why are you here helping me?"
Marmo: "I can feel your pain of course.. and those pesky girls have caused me trouble too in the past...."
You: "Wait... YOUR THE GIRL THAT WAS MAKING THOSE TALKING OBJECTS WITH THE OLD MAN AND.. and.. Ira.."
Marmo: "Yes but I have no reason to fight now as my master is dead. But I could help you get revenge on them for messing with you.. Plus I wanna have my share of revenge.."
You: "Ok but if you try anything I'll-"
Marmo: "Oh it's fine girly.. and I'm sure you'll make a great replacement for Ira.."
You: "Hm... How much do you know about me anyway.."
Marmo: "Well before you get mad and screech at me.. the girls were right.. about you being from Splendorius and all.."
You: "T-they were? How do you know?"
Marmo: "Jeez you have a lot of questions don't you? Well it's because I was the one who looked after you when you were little alongside that old man.."
You: "But then.. WHY DID YOU GIVE ME UP? I WAS ONLY 7 OR SOMETHING!"
Marmo: "It wasn't me.. It was Bel, t he old man.. he found out about your powers from King mercenare and he had to get you out of there.. He knew that you also had a dark side but bringing that side out would be much harder.."
You: "So you kind of.. care for me..?"
Marmo: "Yes.. I was like a mother and Sister to you but Bel didn't give me a warning... and I couldn't find you.. I'm so sorry!"
You: "It's ok, your here now.. So about the revenge..."