thirteen

(a/n because WayV comeback made me happy y'all get this chapter early. STREAM TURN BACK TIME 😠😠)

"...Do you guys think of me any different?" Renjun warily asks

"Are you kidding me?" Jaemin asks shocked and Renjun freezes. Not again.

"You went through an awful coming out, your dad dying, and moving to a different country and it's only been a few months. You're one of the strongest people I know, baby" Jaemin continues sincerely

"Do you really mean that?"

"We could never think of you any differently, bub" Jeno reassures while placing a kiss on Renjun's forehead. The three rest comfortably for a while  before falling asleep for the remainder of the night, hidden in each other's arms.

The sun gleams through Jeno's window, waking Renjun up from his deep slumber only for him to find out that Jeno got up to play guitar for them causing Jaemin to sing along. Renjun admires the two's performance and claps as they finish the song. Jeno begins to play another song and Renjun's eyes immediately light up before he starts singing along with Jeno.

"You are my sunshine,
my only sunshine.
You make me happy
when skies are grey.
You'll never know, dear,
how much I love you.
Please don't take my sunshine away" Renjun sang beautifully with his eyes closed and a smile glued to his face. Jaemin and Jeno stop what they're doing and stare at him astonished.

"Why'd you stop playing," Renjun pouts "that used to be one of my favorite songs when I was young" he smiles.

"Is there anything you can't do? You can play piano, you can draw, you can paint, AND you can sing?" Jeno asks almost accusingly.

"Baby, why are you an art major instead of a vocal major?" Jaemin asks still shocked at Renjun's angelic voice.

"I think you guys are overreacting. I'm not a vocal major because I'm not that good at singing" He laughs at their reactions. Jeno drops his guitar while abruptly standing up and walking over to his bed and shaking Renjun's shoulders to get his point across.

"Are. You. Shitting. Me???"

"Sir, I am simply vibing. Please" Renjun says while grabbing one of Jeno's hands

"But Baby~ You're so good~" Jaemin whines

"You guys are so dramatic" Renjun laughs while rolling his eyes

"You're planning on going to SSM right?" Jeno asks desperately. Renjun thinks for a second.

"SSM? Oh! Seoul School of Masters? Yea, I'm planning on going there 'cause Sicheng also goes there!" Renjun smiles while talking about his older brother.

"He does?" Jaemin asks curiously.

"Yeah! He's a dance major!" Renjun says happily

"Really? I didn't know there was a dance major named Sicheng? And we work with them a lot" Jeno says suspiciously trying to think of everyone he knows in the Dance Department.

"Oh, he goes by Winwin"

"Wait.." Jaemin breathes out before laughing at Jeno's expression. Jeno's face turns fully red and his eye smile is a lot more prominent than usual.

"YOUR BROTHER IS WINIWN? OH MY GOD! NO FUCKING WAY!" Jeno yells excitedly at his boyfriend. Renjun looks extremely confused and, since Jeno is too busy fanboying, Jaemin explains their boyfriend's reaction.

"Basically, he has been idolizing Winwin ever since his early days in China. He found any video of him dancing he could find on Youtube and memorized all of them. Your brother is what made him want to actually pursue dancing. When he found out he started going to SSM it quickly became his dream school because he's always wanted to meet him and dance with him." Jaemin says and Jeno hits his arm out of embarrassment.