twenty-five

(ik that's not the three i just like the pic)

"You guys did all of this for me?" Winwin asks his mom with a huge smile on his face. She nods excitedly and he hugs her tightly before running to greet everyone who came. He goes around the large room and has a conversation with each and every person who is attending. He gets to a very disheveled Yuta but chooses not to question anything, especially not why he smells like octopus. Instead, he pulls him in for a warm embrace and just holds onto him. Yuta smiles and wraps his arms around his boyfriend tightly, never wanting to let go. Due to the fact that Winwin still has many people to greet, he releases Yuta from the hug but holds tightly onto his hand, dragging him along to introduce him to anyone he doesn't know.

"Hey Auntie Feng! This is Yuta! He's my boyfriend! I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with him!" Winwin says in Mandarin pushing a very confused Yuta before his favorite Aunt. She looks at the older approvingly and pats him only shoulder.

"Don't hurt him" Auntie Feng says in Korean very harshly. Yuta nods with a happy smile, knowing he has no plans of letting Winwin out of his grasp. The two of them continue walking around greeting the guests as if it was their wedding. They finally finish greeting the guests and get back to Winwin's family.

"You guys are acting like it's your wedding" Renjun says disgusted at his older brother and his boyfriend

"Don't worry that's not for a few more years" Yuta confidently winks and his future brother-in-law. Renjun rolls his eyes and walks over to his own boyfriends, slightly smiling at the newly formed memory of Yuta, he won't let him know it but he's actually glad that he and his brother are together.
Jeno and Jaemin watch him from the corner of the room as he bops his head to the loud music. They smile fondly and take a sip of their drink, that is most definitely apple juice as they are underage.

"Did you miss me" Renjun winks and his boyfriends nod their heads while pulling him closer to them.

"Guys~ my family is here!" Renjun blushes and hides his face

"What? We're only hugging you? Unless you were hoping for something more? Cause if so there's a bathroo–" Jaemin tries to explain but is cut off by Renjun smacking his chest.

"Ouch! Baby~ you're so violent" He pouts.

"Nana you get minus two boyfriend points" Renjun shakes his head and snuggles closer to Jeno

"What?! No! That's means I have like...thirteen now!" He whines and begs Renjun for his points back but Renjun is persistent.

"How many points can you get?" Jeno asks, confused.

"The highest amount anyone has gotten was 362. and that's was only cause mom has always really loved Yangyang so she'd just give him points any time she saw him" Renjun explains. Jeno and Jaemin immediately make it their life goals to 1) make Renjun's family love them more than they love WayV and 2) beat Yangyang's top score.

"That'll change" Jeno says determined

"Pfft good luck" Renjun pats his arm while laughing.

"Just you wait and see" Jaemin chimes in. Renjun sits down at the table near where they were stood without paying any more attention to Jeno and Jaemin, despite their attempts. They finally give up and sit down beside him, just staring at him.

"You guys are doing it again" Renjun pouts as a small blush spreads across his face. We've been dating for months. Why do I still blush when they look at me?

"Hm? What do you mean?" Jeno asks, partially zoned out and mainly focusing on Renjun's lips, only causing him to blush more.

"I- uh- hold on I need a minute" Renjun stutters before sighing and resting his head in between his hands trying to compose himself. Jeno breathily laughs and leans back in his chair to lock eyes with Jaemin and wink at him. Jaemin nods, understanding his plan perfectly and slides his hand into Renjun's, interlocking their fingers while doing so. Renjun looks at him confused while trying to pull it away.