twenty-three

(A/N this is a bad chapter and lowkey a filler cause i've been having major writers block also in case y'all didn't see my announcement on my acc this will be the last update for a couple weeks but i'll be back soon!💕)

"Hey, Kun I never asked you guys...why the fuck are you all here?" Winwin questions with a mouthful of food even though he knows the "answer" which is that they came for renjun but he doesn't know about the surprise for himself.

"Oh shit...you want me to spoil the surprise right now?" Kun asks and Renjun looks at the two confused because he thought they were here for Winwin's party in a few days.

"Tell him!" Winwin says happily while shaking Kun's shoulders

"I actually came here last month as well...without telling you, Renjun," Kun pauses your see Renjun's betrayed facial expression then continues "well when I was here I maybe perhaps auditioned for SSM and now I may be moving here at the end of the month to double major in Music Production and Vocal Performance..." he finishes and Renjun's jaw drops.

"Say sike right now" Renjun responds with a huge smile. When Kun shakes his head he leaps up and runs over to him giving him a life-threatening hug with how tight he was holding him.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE GONNA BE HERE! OH MY GOD! I CANT WAIT! DO YOU WANT ME TO GO BACK TO CHINA WITH YOU TO HELP YOU PACK? WHERE ARE YOU GONNA LIVE? YOU KNOW WHAT? LIVE HERE. I'LL MOVE INTO SICHENG'S DANCE STUDIO" Renjun rambles on excitedly while the Korean-only speakers state at them confused.

"Kun-ge got accepted into SSM and he's moving here at the end of the month Renjun is freaking out and telling him to live with them" Chenle explains in Korean and sounds of understanding are heard from around the room.

"Well that's not the only news..." Yangyang trails off

"Don't say you're pregnant" Xiaojun says worried but earns a smack on the head from his boyfriend

"No! We were also at that audition...and we also got accepted! So we'll be going to SSM after we graduate!" Hendery continues happily

"Oh right..."

"THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!" Renjun yells and pulls them all in for a group hug.

"...wait" Renjun suddenly says "I haven't even been accepted into SSM...what if all of you guys go but I don't...." He says extremely worried about the outcome.

"Well...what are you auditioning for?" Jaemin asks

"I think I want to do Performing Arts..."

"Do vocal! We can be together with Kun-Ge" Xiaojun gleams.

"I don't just want to do vocal though...maybe musical theatre?" He asks unsure.

"Can you act and dance as well?" Jeno asks more in a shocked way than a doubtful way

"You guys haven't seen him when he dances? God, if I weren't with these two already I'd fall in love" Hendery says is a dreamy tone, earning him glares from Renjun's boyfriends, who are well aware that him and Yangyang are his exes.

"Okay? But you guys aren't mentioning when he acts...do you guys remember when he was Romeo in our school production of Romeo and Juliet last year?!" Kun questions.

"Guys, shut up" Renjun says quickly to stop them from bragging about him.

"I guess you could say I'm somewhat talented in different ways" Renjun tries to say as humbly as possible.

"Jeno...our boyfriend's a star" Jaemin looks over at Jeno who's nodding approvingly

"You should definitely audition for Musical Theatre" Jeno says completely sure of the decision.

"okay then it's decided... it's actually good that you guys say that cause I already made my audition for musical theatre next month" Renjun says nonchalantly

"Then why'd you ask?" Lucas asks

"I wanted to see what you guys would think" He smiles brightly and sits back down next to his boyfriends.

"When did you guys schedule your auditions?"

"A week from now" Jaemin answers quickly.

"Woah that's so soon are you two ready?" Renjun asks and holds their hands tightly.

"Yes, love, we're completely prepared" Jaemin smiles and kisses Renjun's cheek. Renjun continues eating before hearing the front door unlock.

"WayV! Hide! I wanna surprise mom!" He whiper-yells to them excitedly. They all stand up and start rushing to the pantry.

"Not you, Lucas. She wouldn't be surprised to see you" Renjun says, grabbing Lucas' arm as he was running.

"Oh. Right" He pouts and sits back down.

"I smell food...Jaemin are you here?" Ms. Huang calls from the front door.

"Hi, Ms. Huang!" Jaemin runs up to her excitedly

"How's my second favorite boyfriend doing?" She asks with a smirk and laughs at how his face drops sadly

"I TOLD YOU!" Jeno yells from the dining area but walks over to where Ms. Huang and Jaemin are standing.

"Hi Ms. Huang" Jeno greets her with a hug and a small smile.

"Mom~ I told you not to pick favorites~" Renjun complains from the dining area, continuing to stuff his face with food.

"Let's go eat!" She says and wraps her arms around her youngest's boyfriends. When the three get to the dining area, Jaemin still sulking, Ms. Huang greets Renjun's friends happily as most of them introduce themselves to her.

"Haechannie! It's been a while since you last came over!" She says with a small pout.

"I've been crazy busy but I'll sure to come over more often so we can talk about the latest fashion trends" He explains and they both laugh

"Why are there four extra plates?" She asks and right before she sits down, WayV runs out and surprises her.

"Oh my god! WayV! Kunnie I've missed you!" She says and hugs Kun tightly.

"I've missed you too, mama" Kun says happily

"We're here too" Yangyang pouts

"Of course I've missed you three as well!" She exclaims and pulls them into the hug. The rest of the group watches them fondly but continues to eat the feast in front of them. Shuhua is still complaining to Soojin about how wronged she felt when Kun and Jaemin interrupted the movie, Chenle is loudly laughing at Lucas trying to sing a song they both love, Jeno, Jaemin, and Renjun are whispering about something to each other, and Winwin is just in the corner texting his boyfriend. Everyone is happy.