fifteen

(A/N Kings, Queens, and Deities we have hit 2.5k reads also this story is slowly turning into all dialogue and I hate that so next chapter is gonna be super descriptive)

"Jaemin...I might have made a little mistake while I was coloring in your hair..." Renjun admits to the younger.

"It's literally pink, how?"

"Well...I wasn't paying that much attention when I grabbed my markers and I accidentally drew with the blue marker...then it was too late to turn back so I just colored all your hair blue" He says shamefully while showing him his sketchbook.

then it was too late to turn back so I just colored all your hair blue" He says shamefully while showing him his sketchbook

(i know but just imagine)

"Woah this looks really good, Baby!" Jaemin grabs the sketchbook from Renjun's tiny hands and admires the artwork.

"And honestly I kinda like the blue hair" Jeno admits while peering over Jaemin's shoulder

"Me too" Jaemin agrees.

"I need my sketchbook back now. I still have to draw Nono" Renjun says while making grabby hands at his work. Jaemin hands the book to Renjun before looking at the time and standing up.

"Nono, could you stay here with him? I have some business to attend to" He says with a smile. Jeno nods and scoots closer the Renjun.

"Bye, Nana!" Renjun says with a wave and a small pout.

"Bye, Baby" Jaemin smiles widely and kisses both of his boyfriends on their foreheads then leaves.

"I wonder what he had to do so suddenly" Renjun asks. Jeno shrugs and leans back in the bed, grabbing Renjun's guitar. Renjun observes him closely, seeing how the light catches his eyes and the way his hair falls onto his face. It's mesmerizing to him.

"Hey, Babe, what do you think about this?" Renjun asks while handing Jeno his sketchbook

"This is amazing, Bub! What is NCT Dream? It was in Nana's as well"

"Hm..I don't really know. I've always incorporated things like that into my drawings, weird group names. Like when I draw my best friends I have "WayV" in the background. It's weird" Renjun blushes.