sixteen

Norenmin

jno
oh nana i forgot to say but
i mayhaps took renjun's phone

Nana
wait so you have it rn??

jno
yes

ceo of being adorable
this is still me

Nana
Jeno you can't just take our boyfriend's phone

jno
it's just a day!

Nana
oh my god I can't stand you

jno
then sit down luv 😌🤩🧚‍♀️✨

Nana
I'm breaking up with you.
never contact me again.

Jeno smiles at his dramatic boyfriend and sets he and Renjun's phones down on his nightstand. His body falls back onto his pillow and he lets out a deep sigh. The sun shines through his window and covers him in an ambient glow. He thinks about everything that's happened in just one day: meeting his idol, meeting his boyfriend's family, finding out his idol is his boyfriend's family, hearing Renjun sing and how brightly Jaemin smiled at it. He thinks about how much Jaemin loves the sound of birds singing in the morning so he was always awake at the crack of dawn, and how Renjun will sometimes hum his favorite song while he was sleeping. The two of them are always on his mind. He also thinks about how he treated Renjun when they first met him four months ago, how he fell in love with him the second he saw him walk into Mr. Kwon's class but he felt like he was betraying Jaemin by even looking at the boy. He thinks about how he would steal secret glances at him even though his mind kept telling him to stop he just couldn't get over how he stuck out his tongue while taking notes. It took all of his willpower to not jump and squeal the second he heard Renjun's voice. It also didn't help when he heard the rumors about Renjun and Jaemin. He wasn't jealous, and that's what scared him the most. He didn't want them to stop being together all the time, he just also wanted to be apart of it. There isn't anything he wouldn't do for those two.

"God...I'm such a simp" He turns over and faceplants into his pillow.

"Hey siri, play simping hours on spotify" He calls out to his iphone which complied and plays the secret playlist he made. The songs fill his room and almost completely block out the arguments cumulating in his parents' room. He is completely out to his parents and they know about both Renjun and Jaemin. But they also don't support him at all. Jaemin has known about his family life due to them knowing each other since kindergarten but Renjun has no idea. He wants him to believe that his family life is just as good as anyone else's. It should be. A sudden ding from one of the phones shakes him from his thoughts. He reaches over and grabs both of them and sees that it's Renjun getting a notification from a groupchat.

"Fifty Shades of Gay?" He says unsure of what it is and begins to open Renjun's phone before he stops himself.

"I shouldn't look through his phone. Privacy is important." He tells himself. But his boyfriend's phone keeps getting notifications and he can't help but look. I swear I'll tell Junnie about this.

Fifty Shades of Gay

Yangx2
Renjun we just drove past the place where your bitchass dad died. gang shit. 🤪✌️

The Braincell
yangyang what the fuck shut up that's insensitive

Pretty Boy
yeah yang