The one who got away

Remember those days that you were mad at me but we'll always end up kissing?

I was heading towards your car when you suddenly hugged me from behind. You sniffed and kissed that soft spot on my neck.

"Get in the car, baby..." you whispered.

I pursed my lips, "I thought you're mad at me?"

"Actually, I still am." you answered, now giving butterfly kisses on my neck.

"Then why would you let me get in your car? You should've left me here already." I asked in a small voice.

In a second, my body was turned around and pinned at the hood of your car.

I looked up and saw your wicked smile and dark stares on me.

"Because I want to kiss you inside my goddamn car but since you're such a bad girl, I'd taste your lips... Right here, right now." you huskily said before claiming my parted lips.

I can clearly recall how you kiss me, hug me, touch me and say sweet nothings into my ear.

Baby, do you remember all those times? When you promised the world to me? When you said hurting me is the last thing you would want to do?

But, baby, what happened to us?

Why do I end up here wiping my tears away as I watch you holding another woman's waist?

You look so happy whispering whatnots on her. You used to do that to me too, baby. You used to be my man. And now I am stuck being yours while you are already owned by someone else.

What could I do? I was the one who left you in the first place. I shouldn't have expected you waiting for me with arms wide open because I didn't deserve that. Because I am the one who got away. And I deserve this pain.