Chapter Six: Betrayal (Diggy)

I'm not going to lie I was a little upset by Viana's response to my question. She shut me down hard and fast. I feel like she's hiding something from me and I can't make our what it is. We've always told each other everything so if she's hiding something from me in going to be extremely mad.

"Snap out of it dude." My thoughts were interrupted by my best friend Roger.

As I was about to say something I seen Viana walk in laughing with Master P's son Romeo. He went here last year, who told him to come back?

Viana's face changed once she planted her eyes on Jessica who was sitting right beside me. I looked at Jessica and her hood was now covering most of her face. Viana and Romeo walked over.

"Hey babe." I looked behind Jessica to see who Romeo was talking to but no one was there. I know he isn't referring to my girlfriend. Viana smiled at Jessica for the very first time.

"I thought you'd want to see your boyfriend so after our lunch today I brought him back with me just so he could see you." Jessica bucked out of her seat.

"Why won't you leave me alone?" She growled somewhat like a pit bull.

I'm still stuck on the boyfriend part though. I turned Viana's attention towards me.

"What do you mean boyfriend?" I kept looking at Jessica and back at Romeo.

Viana neglected to answer my question and instead turned her attention back to Jessica.

"Why don't you tell him how long Romeo has been your boyfriend Jessica?"

Viana knew exactly what she was going and to be honest it was starting to piss me off.

"We've been together for two years but why is that any of his concern?" Romeo was lost but everything was becoming clear to me.

"It's not." I stared at Viana for about a second and walked out of the classroom not giving a damn about what my teacher was going to say.

Shortly after I left Viana came running after me. I have nothing to say to her, she's supposed to be my best friend and she kept this from me.

I took the water from out of my backpack and as I took a swig I heard Jessica shout my name. Doesn't she have a boyfriend to tend to? Viana stopped to pick up a call. Jessica was now in my face. I didn't have anything to say to her so I just shows her how I felt.

Jessica's scream had captured Viana's attention. I had just poured all the water in my bottle onto Jessica. As the water ran down her so did the make up she used to create those bruises on her cheek and eye. Viana hung up her phone and walked over to me. Now I did have a few words for her.

"How could you not tell me?" I saw her hands start to shake.

"I just found out today." As soon as Viana said that Jessica interrupted her.

"Diggy I want you. I'll leave him. I only want you." She was crying, blending her tears with the water that was already on her face.

Viana began to walk away. I followed her to her car.

"Why are you leaving? You still have class." I was still angry but I didn't want her to leave.

"Why don't you do what you always do and run back to Jessica?" She hopped in her car and drove off not even waiting for me to respond.

Why did my situation with Jessica upset her so much?