Chapter 30: Keyshia Cole Moment (Viana)

After Diggy left the store I continued looking around at all the baby stuff then I got this really bad pain in my side so I decided to go home. My mom wasn't home when I got there.

I made some hot tea to soothe the pain. I got bored so I decided to go on my laptop and just look at old pictures me and Diggy had taken.

While I was looking through the pictures I felt something wet in the center of my panties and though Diggy has that affect on me I don't believe that is the case.

I got up from the couch and went to the bathroom to discover I had started my period. I should be relieved right? A period means no chance of a baby, but something in me just wanted the complete opposite.

Sadness took over my whole entire body and after cleaning myself up I curled up in a ball on my couch and just cried.

The only thing I wanted right now was my boyfriend. My comforter. My best friend. I called his phone several times before realizing he wouldn't answer because he was in a meeting. So when that plan failed I thought about my second best friend, Tamara. I didn't need to call her. Our bond was so close that I could just show up at her house and never leave. I grabbed my keys and hopped in my car on my way to her house to cry on her shoulder til Diggy's meeting was over.

When I got to her house I seen a white BMW outside. I'm pretty sure her dad is on his second new car this week. I rang her doorbell and waited till someone came to the door to answer it. When the door opened I felt my heart drop from my chest to my stomach.

He was here, the person I wanted the most, standing shirtless, with his zipper down and lipstick on his neck and chest. My boyfriend, soon to be ex if what's going through my head is true. His eyes told me he was guilty. The only thing he could say was "Viana?"

I rushed past him looking for the bitch I called my best friend. I scanned every room and there she was, naked in her bed, Tamara.

"Viana it's not what it looks like." She used the most common known lie. Ladies 99 percent of the time it is what it looks like.

"Looks to me like you're fucking my boyfriend." I balled my fist.

"I'm so sorry." She cried. Why is she the one crying? Shouldn't I be the one who's hurting the most right now.

I didn't know whether to beat her ass or beat her ass. I swear I've never had so much heat run through my body at one time. Let's just say Mayweather had nothing on me after I was done with her.

I was still enraged. That wasn't enough for me. I was hurt to my core and I just wanted the both of them to feel what I felt. Pain. I noticed that after kicking Tamara's ass that the white BMW which I thought belonged to Tamara's dad was Diggy's car and he had left. Just like a little bitch. He can't face me. He won't, but this is not over until I say so.

I drove straight home and ran next door to his house. I was wasting no time. He was going to feel my wrath. I rang the doorbell continuously until the door was opened.

"What the hell Viana?" Russy said raising his eyebrows.

"Where's your brother?" I asked.

"In his room. Everything okay?" He already knew my answer seeing as how I rushed past him to go to Diggy's room.

I climbed those stairs so fast. I had everyone's attention by now. I swung open Diggy's room door. He was sitting on his bed on his laptop.

"You lying son of a bitch!" I threw his laptop across the room and jumped on him.

"You're fucking Tamara! My best friend!" I hit him repeatedly. He tried to block every hit I swung his way but I could tell I made a few in.

Soon enough Russy and Rev had came in the room. They tried tearing me apart from Diggy and trust me it was hard. They should've just left me where I was because pulling me off only caused to good kicks to Diggy's face.

"You're a liar! I hate you!" I screamed.

"I gave you all of me and you fuck me over, with my best friend! I hate you!" I couldn't hide my pain.

I couldn't contain it. They took me downstairs to the kitchen. Angela held me so tight. Mama J rubbed my back to ease the pain. Too bad she couldn't rub my heart because that seems to be where the pain was.

I found myself running a bunch of old Keyshia Cole songs in my head. "Love, I thought you had my back this time", "I should've cheated", all these songs I never thought I'd be able to relate to.

Diggy walked into the kitchen and I swear Mama J and Angela had become my new bodyguards. They blocked him from getting close to me. He pleaded. I wanted to hear what he had to say.

"Let him through guys." I wiped my tears.

They cleared the way and he stood in front of me. His words were caught in the back of his throat because he just collapsed to his knees in front of me. He grabbed my thighs and hugged them close.

What's up with them believing that I should be the one feeling bad for them? I don't think so. Keyshia had the way my heart felt down, but I think I need to take Chris Browns advice and "Say Goodbye".