Chapter 36: Trip To London (Viana)

So Diggy decided to drag me and Ivery to this burger joint we used to eat at when we were younger. Don't ask me why because I don't know. It's hard to wrap my head around Diggy and especially lately.

I like the way he's been with Ivery. It warms my heart. It's almost everything I've ever wanted. If Diggy wasn't engaged maybe we...no Viana stop. Are you crazy? He hurt you, but people can change...right?

As I walked over to the cashier to place my order I felt Diggy's arms wrap around my waist.

"Give me Ivery, me and her will go sit down while you order. You know what I like." Diggy handed me money.

I ordered our food and sat at the table. Diggy was playing with Ivery and I swear I couldn't get enough of it.

As we were eating I seen Diggy kept looking over my shoulder. I turned around to see what he was looking at and I seen London kissing on some guy.

I looked at Diggy. "I'm sorry Dig."

"Let's go say hi." He got up quickly.

We walked over to their table and Diggy sat down.

"Hey London, didn't think I'd see you here." Diggy said sarcastically.

"Hey." London cleared her throat.

"What's up man?" Diggy shook hands with the guy.

"Youre Diggy Simmons." The guy stated.

Diggy chuckled. "Yeah I am and you know what else?"

The guy raised his eyebrows.

"That's my fiancé." Diggy smiled.

The guy looked at London.

"Of course you wouldn't know that because she's not wearing that expensive ass ring I got her ass." Diggy laughed.

"Diggy we get the point. Let's go." I was trying to pull him up.

"The engagement is off." Diggy got up and exited the restaurant.

I looked at the tears in London's eyes before I left. I didn't feel sorry for her. The difference between me and her is that if he didn't hurt me we would still be together. She intentionally cheated on him. I felt bad for him but now he knows how it feels.

We went back to his apartment I could tell Diggy was hurt because he was quiet.

I rubbed his back. "You okay?"

"Is this what you felt like?"

I chuckled. "Worse."

He shook his head. "I'm so sorry."

"Dig don't beat yourself up." I laid my head on his back.

"Why not? I deserve this. Especially after all I did to you." He sighed.

I stood in front of him. "Look at me." I grabbed his chin.

He looked at me. I seen his soul through his eyes. It stung me. It's the same look I had in my eyes. Lost. Scared. Abandoned. Lifeless.

After about two minutes of staring in each other's eyes he crashed our lips into each other. There was so much aggression and passion all in one. I missed this. I missed him. Was it wrong of me to wanna fall back into this?

"Take me back."

He kissed me.

"I can't."

He kissed me.

"Please."

He kissed me.

I separated us.

"Diggy, I'm not going to be your rebound. I know you're hurting but this is not how you're going to fix it." I went to his room to check on Ivery.

He stood in the doorframe. "It's you Viana. It's always been you."

I turned around. "Why should I believe you?"

"Because if I didn't want you back, I would've married her I kept changing the date waiting for you to come around. It's always been you." Diggy got teary eyed.

"Dig-" he cut off.

"I just wanna have the family I always wanted with you. We have a daughter together. I will never love another girl the way I love you." He sniffled.

"You have to promise to never lie to me." I pointed.

He shook his head. "I won't."

"No more cheating?" I raised my eyebrow.

He frowned. "Never again."

"And one more thing." I looked at him.

"What is it?" He grabbed my hand.

"It's always been you too." I smiled.

He kissed me.

"This is great, with the money I'm making we can get a house here, you can still go to NYU, Ivery will be with our parents when we're busy-"

I cut him off. "Dig, wait."

"What?" He looked in my eyes.

"I-I'm moving...to LA."

He dropped my hands.